Another @$#%^! witness song stuck in my head!

by nsrn 27 Replies latest jw friends

• nsrn
    nsrn

I have "Forward You Witnesses" playing over and over and over and over and over in my head today. I am trying to sing something else but it keeps cropping up...surely there is a pill for this!

• under_believer
    under_believer

We're Jehovah's Witnesses... We Speak Out In Fearlessness... Ours Is The God Of True Propheceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... What He Fortells Comes To Be.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

No joke....all I need to hear is the TITLE of the "kingdom melody" and the tune and words get stuck....

Crazy huh?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Myriads and myriads of brothers....

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

"remember Jeremiah".... argh!

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Forward you witnesses Ever strong with smuck becareful of your head for your ass is where its stuck

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

meeeeeeeeeeemories,

Then they will know da da dee da dee da da then they will know blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

I hated when there was a long song at the end of the meeting.

• under_believer
    under_believer
    I hated when there was a long song at the end of the meeting.

TOTALLY. You know how with that "new" songbook, the tan colored one, they for the first time had two page songs? And they sometimes trot them out at the meetings, but they usually reserve them for District Conventions. By the end of the three days you will have covered every single two-page song in the book, and because its thousands of people singing they sloowwwww it waaaayyyy dowwwwwnnnnn so that it takes like ten minutes to finish the damn song.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Siiiiiiiiiing to jeeeeehoooovaaaaaaaaaah. For heee has becoooome highly exaaaaaaalteeeed. The hooooooooorse and its riiiiiiiideeeeeeer he has piiiiiiiiiiitched into the seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaa....

I used to sing that one in the bathtub when I was little. Fun fun fun!!!

I am currently in the process of clearing such stuff from my memory...gotta have a clean swept house for the demunz ya know?

luv, jojo

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

Remember the new songs that no one knew the melodies to? It was whisper singing until the third verse. Or what about the "back up" parts in brackets? One gung ho elder tried to get just the sisters to sing it the first time and then the brothers the next. It was AWFUL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit