Jobs for ex Bethelites

by BritBoy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Given that we have pending un-employment of several thousand Bethelites around the world, what could the (largely uneducated) masses do for a living when the rug is pulled out from underneath them?

McDonalds has been mentioned, but what else could they do?

How about:

Tour guides for the United Nations NGO department

Abused children helplines

...more to follow.

• Scully
    Scully

The ones in the writing department could become shit shovellers at the zoo... it's what they've been doing for years.

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

The ones in the writing department could become shit shovellers at the zoo... it's what they've been doing for years. PML Scully! I love it.

• ferret
    ferret

Good comment Scully I am still lmao.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I believe the mafia is looking for some lawyers without any scruples.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Or looking for some accountants with many years of experience in cooking the books of a large multibillion corporation.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    The ones in the writing department could become shit shovellers at the zoo... it's what they've been doing for years.

Scully, are you sure those people deserve a promotion? A zoo environment provides a wide variety of shit - different sizes, shapes, odour, and consistency. That could be too challenging for a bethelite who spent years shovelling the same old shit day after day. Remember, for the most part these are not skilled people we're talking about. W

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Scully, are you sure those people deserve a promotion? A zoo environment provides a wide variety of shit - different sizes, shapes, odour, and consistency. That could be too challenging for a bethelite who spent years shovelling the same old shit day after day. Remember, for the most part these are not skilled people we're talking about. Finally Free, this is VERY true indeed. I think that elephant shit would be most appropriate since it comes in HUGE quantities and that is something they will be used to. Large amounts of the same old shit day in day out.

• Scully
    Scully
    Scully, are you sure those people deserve a promotion? A zoo environment provides a wide variety of shit - different sizes, shapes, odour, and consistency. That could be too challenging for a bethelite who spent years shovelling the same old shit day after day. Remember, for the most part these are not skilled people we're talking about.

Well Finally-Free, I was thinking along the lines that no matter how you dress it up, no matter how much air-freshener you spray, you can even paint it gold if you want, it's still the same thing, no matter whose arse it exits. Elephants, giraffes, zebras, Fred Franz, Nathan Knorr, Ted Jaracz, Milton Henschel, gorillas, Rutherford, Russell - it all gets pulled out, or drops out, of someone's arse... it shouldn't be that hard to identify... even for people whose skills are somewhat lacking.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Yeah...Me too.I don't know how the boys in (fiction) writing can look them selves in the mirror every morning with a straight face knowing the SHIT they have to shovel to the rank and file just to keep a job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit