Should you apologize????

by jw 36 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

jw, I think you should apologize for quoting WT material and not attributing it to them.

Blondie

• under_believer
    under_believer

Thread source: http://www.watchtower.org/library/w/2002/11/1/article_02.htm
    You will find that jw's main thing is to cut-and-paste stuff in here. As you can see from his/her subsequent posts, he/she is no great shakes on their own, and frequently petty and small when thinking for him/herself.

• jw
    jw

Where is the cut and paste. I see no similarities for you to even infer that. Matter of fact I am surprised no one critisized my typo's.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Matter of fact I am surprised no one critisized my typo's. Shooting fish in a barrel isnt sport mate.

• under_believer
    under_believer

In your cutting and pasting, you even left in the footnote link which directs people to that page, which is how I found it.

• greendawn
    greendawn

JW your peaceful leanings are good but the WTS will never reconcile itself with the so called apostates even if the latter get out of their way for that to happen. There is a big abyss between the two.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    For example, a brother may feel that you have sinned against him. In such a situation, Jesus says that you are to go and "make your peace with your brother," whether you feel you have done him wrong or not.

The issue is, not so much who is right and who is wrong, but who will take the initiative to make peace.

Sounds good but it's not so easily remedied. Example; you can take the initiative to make peace but if you are turned down you feel worse than if you never tried.

I guess it's a passive aggressive way for the person who first felt wronged to get back at you. Then who's wrong or wronged?

I doubt people in Jesus' day were passive aggressive still so close to perfection and all.........

• ballistic
    ballistic

jw, I appreciate your efforts, no... I more stand in wonderment of them, but isn't it like blowing chaff in the wind of reality?

• atypical
    atypical

I'm sorry for always doing what i was told, instead of taking the time to research things for myself. but I forgive me.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I am sorry that I allowed the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses take the place of Jesus in my life.

In time, I repented and rejected the false teachings of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit