Who was the first poster that you noticed when you joined JWD?

by JH 104 Replies latest jw friends

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

When I first started posting, there were a few that I felt a connection to: Blondie, Rayzorblade, Country Girl, Gretchen, Big Tex, Cruzanheart, Mulan, Lady Lee, FMZ, SCGuy. I loved to debate with Yerusalem. I really miss that...

And, as time has gone by, I love reading everyone's posts, but I find myself reading these people's posts with a bit mor interest: Orangefatcat, Soledad, Ruth, MARY!!! (she always says what I think, but much better than I could have done!), Richie Rich, LittleRockGuy, SeattleNiceGuy, Billygoat and JStalin. (Disclaimer: This is by no means a comprehensive list. This is just what my sleep deprived brain will put out at this time.)

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Most of the ones mentioned above, but one that really stuck out in my mind was JCanon. I couldnt believe there is a big black gay drag queen that really believes he is the second coming of Jesus. In one post he even listed pages of scriptures to prove it is him.

• bem
    bem

I remember got-my-forty-homey from chat was one of the first I chatted with.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Dansk was the first person I noticed.

• snarf
    snarf

Xbehere was the first one I interacted with, he really helped me out alot with my issues. I was really screwed up and confused, I first posted under the name Tippysock , but lost my password so now I am Snarf...lol. Anyway, there are sooo many that stand out now. I like this annonymous community , you can truly be yourself and express true feelings and only reveal yourself if you want to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit