Cute Picture of a boy at an assembly.

by reneeisorym 11 Replies latest jw friends

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

alt

This was on a page I found that had pictures of different religious groups doing different things in the community and this is the picture they had for Jehovah's Witnesses!! The page was called "Religious Diversity in Southern Mississippi"

I just know he would rather be out playing football!

• loosie
    loosie

lol I remember trying to Sleep but getting woken up every 15 minutes because of the clapping. dang it can't they just be quiet

• juni
    juni

And mom is thinking, "I wish I could sleep too."

Brings back bad memories.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I feel for him, slept thru many of those to my mother angery comments for doing so on the way home.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I wonder if Mom beat the crap outa him after that picture was published and the elders saw it.

• KW13
    KW13

mum would hit me with pens, books or just prod me if i fell asleep

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I wonder if Mom beat the crap outa him after that picture was published and the elders saw it.

Yeah the boy's asking for a whoop'n slack'n off like that! I don't think the Elders will be mess'n with momma though

• ballistic
    ballistic

Yeah at conventions they always invite the press (like there's something amazing they want to print ) and my local paper printed a page of an elder asleep. I wish I had kept that to show you all.

• merfi
    merfi

I'd kinda like to slap that brudda in the back hard enough to wipe the smirk off...

It was always a relief to me when my kids fell asleep.

~merfi

• juni
    juni

Isn't that the truth, Merfi. Poor little kids being put through that. I wish I could go back in time and change all of it.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit