I think they after me now!!!

by flag 25 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

you could have a friend sit in and act as your attorney...

lisa

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Can you get d/f'd for kicking an elder in the balls?

I don't know, but the elder would have to be d/f'd if JWs follow scripture:...........

http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_law/male_genital_injury/dt23_01a.html

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Flag

Tell them to buzz off. No visit is needed. They're nosing around, with their big Watchtower snout, which is typical. I would not let them talk to you. You don't have to. Tell them you'll call them.

I wish they just leave alone.
    Flag that is 100% possible, but it's up to you. No one can take advantage of you if you do not let them. Dismembered
  • drew sagan
    drew sagan

Everybody pretty much has the right outlook on this one. Push him aside without revealing a thing. You are under no obligation to talk with this guy at all, so keep it that way.

• flag
    flag

Thanks all for your input.

I'll definately get caller ID.

Mary you are funny!!!!

I think I can postpone the visit for about a month, four or five excuses are easy to make.

If he keeps persisting (which I doubt, most elders are lazy) then I'll tell him that I don't feel comfortable talking to him about my personal life because I barely know him.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Yeah good one. Be too busy for a while. Then sick for a while. Then depressed. Then tell him you're not comfortable talking to him. Don't answer the door when he shows up...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit