Email from "Bill"

by BritBoy 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

This seems to be an angry apostate, who started his or her own religion. Read down toward the bottom. Its all the same as the wts stuff!

http://www.truebiblecode.com/understanding34.html

http://www.truebiblecode.com/help.html (scroll again to bottom)

• RachelHall
    RachelHall

Brooklyn is abandon isn't it? The anointed are living at the Patterson compound in NY so I thought.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Nope, Brooklyn is still open.

you can't be serious

Maybe now Bill & his entourage will get the mental health care they need.

I think most ppl who haven't worked in law enforcement or mental health feel that way....but here is a different perspective. Just because someone sounds crazy doesn't mean they aren't dangerous.

In the US threatening language such as this is investigated...."better safe than sorry" philosophy. We reported many threats on the President's life to the Secret Service when I worked in psychiatry. They come and interrogate the person, photograph, fingerprint, etc. Threats on others are investigated too. If nothing else, it scares the sh1t out of the person & they knock it off, or they get hauled off to a mental evaluation. There were some who had weapons and plans to carry out their threat....and it was usually the ones that sounded the least serious/credible. Psychosis can make a person's communication be disorganized & that makes others erroneously assume it is baseless.

We also were required by law to report the threat to the potential victim, and several times, the person was able to get out of harm's way before violence occurred (and it would have).

I have 2 dead relatives who were savagely killed by a mental health patient because the hospital didn't bother to warn them he was on his way over with clearly stated intent to kill them.

Check the thread about reporting perps. It is the same takeaway--report stuff like this to the authorities, even if you think it's probably not serious or you aren't sure about all the details. You may be the person who can spark an investigation which will result in other startling facts coming to light and prevention of violence. If not, your phone call cost you nothing and harmed no one.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

UPDATE

I emailed "bill", and he replied.

Hi Cindy, we are trying to warn those in the NY Bethel to get out during the 8/9 June timeframe based on our scriptural understandings. If you know anyone still there, please pass this on to them.

Blessings,
    Bill
  • looking_glass
    looking_glass

I agree with Rebel8. Although not every headcase is lethal, how horrible would it be not to report something and it come to fruition. It is better to error on the side of caution, then not.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    They've just been sitting in their padded rooms adding up different numbers in the bible

I agree... they are full of crap. On the "day of destruction" a whole lot of Nothing will happen.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

I think they just 'misinterpreted' the scriptures. A very important event is occurring on the 9th of June. However, it takes place in Germany, not New York!

steve

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    They've just been sitting in their padded rooms adding up different numbers in the bible

I agree... they are full of crap. On the "day of destruction" a whole lot of Nothing will happen.

Yeah but Jeehoobah has a sick sense of humour, I can see him doing it just to drop bill in the shit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit