I found this and am in total agreement. Feel free to answer the Questions.

by jw 155 Replies latest jw friends

• Carmel
    Carmel

I don't believe you responded to my last offer JW. Why should any of us respond to your tantrums now when you won't engage when a serious challenge is forthcoming?

carmel of the "wasted breath" class

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

God almighty, what I wouldn't give for a troll with brains and half an argument.

You just don't get them like they were in the old days, I remember back in the '90's a troll was often a troll, not a twit with a keyboard; have fun - I'm no one to talk about not wasting time on iresovable discussions, if ya like it, do it...

But this guy is too dull for words...

• KW13
    KW13

and i still want answers.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses Millerite/Adventist sect spin-off American Civil war army captain William Miller is ground zero for Jehovah's Witnesses.

There is nothing that made me gasp in horror of all WT/JW falsehoods more then this finding that it all came from the Millerite movement.Yes,the "great disappointment" of Oct 22 1844 has never died out... it lives on in the Seventh day Adventist (who admit it) and the Jehovah's Witnesses who deny it.

Must see video clip: http://www.dannyhaszard.com/cultvideos.htm please go to this link and scroll down for the History Channel clip

The Millerites: Armageddon (History Channel) 4 min clip
    This is the highly credible HISTORY CHANNEL (Roger Mudd) not the "apostates" exposing Jehovah's Witnesses as a spin-off of the William Miller movement of 1844 Ergo,no 1914 then there can be no 1918 inspection..... The central CORE doctrine of the Watchtower,yes the reason the Watchtower came into existence was to declare Jesus second coming in 1914.When the prophecy (derived from William Miller of 1842) failed they said that he came "invisibly".

Ergo,no 1914 then there can be no 1918 inspection and sealing of the 'anointed' so the entire wts doctrinal superstructure comes crashing down like a house of cards __________________
    Tell the truth and don't be afraid-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Sorry guys, my browser has been acting funny, here is my rebuttle as simple as I can put it.
    Yes there will be a judgement were we all sit to be judged by God, none can escape. But do you think that we sit before God as an organization or individuals? The answer of course is that we stand on judgement day as individuals, personally accountable for all we have done. Any kind of Biblical "proof" i have heard that makes our salvation dependent upon an organization is based upon doctrines without Christ as the foundation. You ask questions like "who is doing _____" and "what are you doing to _____". I know the context of what you are saying. Your asking what RELIGION does these things. You fail to ask in referance to the individual. It will be a sorry day for you indeed when you finally realize that God dosn't direct his true followers by group membership, but as individuals attached to Christ.
    In the end JW you lack faith. You can't put faith in what you do not see. You see the Watchtower and reason "This is Gods Organization because they do everything that God requires". You can't see with your own eyes individual people following the footsteps of Christ without an organization so you reason it dosn't exisit. The body of Christ is bigger than any one particular sect of Christianity. One day you will realize it.

• KW13
    KW13

Elsewhere provided a scripture for a thread on that point exactly drew.

Mark 9:38-41

38 John said to him: "Teacher, we saw a certain man expelling demons by the use of your name and we tried to prevent him, because he was not accompanying us." 39 But Jesus said: "Do not try to prevent him, for there is no one that will do a powerful work on the basis of my name that will quickly be able to revile me; 40 for he that is not against us is for us. 41 For whoever gives YOU a cup of water to drink on the ground that YOU belong to Christ, I truly tell YOU, he will by no means lose his reward.

• integ
    integ

This guy is a sham. He is just as apostate as any others. He is ACTING like a witness to get a rise out of you guys and get attention. The best thing to do is everytime he makes a post IGNORE IT. If we all stick together he will go away to mess with someone else. imo

-Integ.

• JH
    JH

Hi jw,

All I know is that I felt like a prisoner in the Watchtower Org.

I was glad to go to a few meetings once in a while and go out in the FS once in a while at first, but no one was interested talking to us, and we were not welcomed.

God is glad when we give, but the Watchtower isn't glad when we don't give 100% that they expect of us. God never set quotas, hours, books and so on that one should sell per month, and then give a detailed report.

On the exterior, the JW's seem as if they are serving God, but when you look deeper, it's easy to see that it's a man made business, abusing it's own members with rules that God didn't set, thus making believers sad and discouraged.

JW's don't live a happy life. Is that what God wants for his followers?

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I can't stand it any more JW,

you said that the WTS knows you are in this forum? Then if this is the case does this make u a spy for the Society or are you a lying? If you are honest as you profess then tell me what is your name, congregation and where in this world do you live, then with that information I will contact Bethel and get confirmation you can pm privately if you wish.

But I don't believe you for one minute. You in fact are a self righteous pious moron.

Who set you up as Judge , Jury and Executioner????

If you have nothing to hide then tell us who at the WTS told you that you could come to this site and preach your drivel? If you don't respond to this then I know for sure you are a liar and that makes you a follower of Satan who is the Father of the Lie...

ofc,

We will be known forever by the tracks we leave.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Okay, so you are a cut and paste troll, not the original author. You say you are in total agreement so it may as well be your words. I stand by my response to this post and again pose my question, "How are you so different?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit