new girl

by Ariel84 42 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Hi ariel

Welcome! I am a fader too. I am stuck in hotel cali with my folks. Look forward to hearing your story.

wac XbetheliteXelder

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Welcome Ariel (and Sister), what a super name .....the Mischevious Spirit Ariel?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Great to have you here. We look forward to your story and lots of questions

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Hi Ariel _ lovely to have you here - you sound a warm exuberant spirit. So is Big Sis the one who led your here to this board or did you discover it yourself?

crumpet

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Hi Ariel and Welcome , I hope we can be of help to you, I am also a fader together with my husband and kids. At this point we have freed 17 people from the Borg, I'm glad your sister helped you see the "light" . There's great people on here and lost of info, so read alot and when you're ready you can share your story.

IC

• nomoreTRUTHplz
    nomoreTRUTHplz

welcome ariel

i am also a fader (actually inactive for quite some time now) and new to the board also

look forward to hearing your story

• TheListener
    TheListener

Hi Ariel. I'm a fader too. I'm not inactive yet but I'm reaching for the stars and plan on being inactive soon. :)

Good luck on your fade and I look forward to your posts.

• tan
    tan

Hello. I'm fairly new too. Welcome. Everyone is so supportive and if you have a question everyone goes out of their way to find an answer. The thing is: "They find a answer." I've learned more from this site than 30 years in the "truth".

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

Hey there, sis! Looks like your first thread is doing great!

Yep, that's right folks, Ariel84 is my little sister! And I am thrilled to share her with all of you!

My thanks to everyone for making her so welcome! You guys are the best!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit