I'm Gonna Be A Grandfather!!!!!

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Congrats Min

Seeing as you are so adept at asking questions, you'll be able to confound the child when it grows a little and keeps asking "whyyyyyy?"

On another note, though, I hope this thread isn't the final nail in blowing your cover....

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

M, congrats! Many blessings

• Frog
    Frog

Wow that's awesomely fabulous Minimus! I can imagine that you guys must be totally stoked CONGRATULATIONS! frog x

• Es
    Es

Many many congrats

you'll love it

es

• Mystery
    Mystery

Congradulations!

I had my first last Sept. she is an .

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Congatulations Min!

Now you'll feel like the old poop we know you are

Dismembered

• Swan
    Swan

Congratulations!

You think you ask a lot of questions? Just wait 'till that kid turns two!

Tammy

• outnfree
    outnfree
    I told her I'd prefer that she wait until Christmas as December 24th is one of my busiest work days. She didn't seem to care about my request.

Or the baby could be really polite and wait until 10:30 at night on Christmas as someone I know did... CONGRATULATIONS, Min, Mrs. Min, and daughter and son-in-law!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

I know the feeling Mini! We became Grandparents a year and a half ago. It will change your life big time.The time will come and the phone will ring and your heart will pound. A reason to go on and enjoy life that much more. Congratulations to you and yours.

Blueblades

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you all so much!! Little Toe, I guess I really don't care anymore if my cover is blown. They do nothing for me anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit