UPDATE: Semi-Back-in-Business

by RichieRich 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Smiles
    Smiles

Richie, will the Flock book fit in your P.O. Box? We would hate to see the delivery guy bend the book in half and jam it in the box. That would be bending the rules.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The most she could do is stand there are stare at the PO box. The Postal Service is pretty strict with checking IDs to get a PO box or replace a lost key. Absolutely \ And in the UK I believe it is an offence to interfere with the Royal Mail

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    And in the UK I believe it is an offence to interfere with the Royal Mail

Yup. She wouldn't wanna end up in trouble with the queen would she

:)

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

And in the UK I believe it is an offence to interfere with the Royal Mail

And we all know how backwards the laws are there! They´d probably jail the letter carrier if he ever got robbed!

• jaredg
    jaredg

hey richie....glad things are looking up. if you do get any nude photos hit me up...i'll trade for beer :-)

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Glad to hear things are improving for you Richie.

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

Good to hear the dust is settling a bit for you Richie....

Hang in there...

SK

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I am leaving work shortly - but will write soon and will keep the nude photos small! hehe

crumpet x

Not too small, I hope - Richie's a growing boy, after all!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Richie this will sound corny but it's honestly a joy to know that there are people like you out there!

You've been through a deeply distressing time and been treated brutally. I hope that you can clear your head and heart in good time, so that you can start enjoying the great life you deserve.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Here they have an over size program for post office box customers. If a parcel comes oversize for the box, the postal workers have a row of big po boxes they put the parcel in and they put the key for the oversize box in the regular po box. If the oversize parcel is not picked up in a week, the postal workers move the oversize parcel to a storage bin, remove the key and put a notice in the po box that there is an oversize parcel behind the counter. I can't remember what the charge is for the service.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit