!!!!!!!!!! New Elder Video !!!!!!!!!!!!!

by SickofLies 91 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kid-A
    kid-A

Well done, looks awesome. Ya gotta love the information age !!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Website update with 2 new articles posted on news forums! Check it out:

www.quad-central.com/~dan2007/

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    New Documentary Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses

Under cover reporter join’s religion and is disfellowshiped for asking too many questions about controversial issues.

Distribution Source : ArriveNet Editorials

Date : Friday - April 28, 2006

Date Modified : Friday - April 28, 2006

Sick of Lies (ArriveNet Editorials - Apr 28, 2006) -- Jehovah’s Witnesses are famous for their preaching working, going door to door advertising their Watchtower and Awake magazines. They are out spoken advocates of free speech and human rights, and have won numerous battles in the Supreme courts in Canada and the United States. Their bible magazines are the most widely distributed religious literature in the world. In their literature they encourage people to ask questions and look closely at their religion. The Jehovah’s Witnesses claim to be the only true religion in the world and say that all other religions are merely tools of Satan the devil and anyone following them will be destroyed in an up coming holy war called Armageddon.

What they don’t tell people when they are going door to door is that once you join their religion and become baptized in their faith to continue asking questions will lead to disfellowshiping. Once disfellowshiped no one who is a member of the Jehovah’s Witness religion will be allowed to talk to you, not even family members. This practice is designed to keep people from asking questions and just accept everything that comes from the organizations headquarters in Brooklyn, New York.

To demonstrate how justice works in the Jehovah’s Witness religion one of their members decided to orchestrate their own disfellowshiping by going to the leaders in his church and asking them questions about their doctrines such as stating that Jesus began ruling in the heavens in 1914, the fact that they will not reprove members for child abuse unless there are two witnesses and they don’t report these events to the police. After asking the questions the person was called into what the Witnesses call a judicial committee to be questioned by three church leaders.

During this meeting the person was run down for being intelligent and getting an education. The person is told that it is his education that has led him to doubt his faith and that their religion specifically condemns higher education. The leaders met and phone him multiple time spending hours grilling him with questions and in the end disfellowshiping him. When he pulls out his camera at the end he is assaulted by the elders in the church and told to leave the building.

See the entire documentary here: http://www.quad-central.com/~dan2007/
  • Double Edge
    Double Edge

Well written copy. btw, I just spent the last hour listening to several of your last tapes... Brillant!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

The site had been update with fixed links, new discussions and all that kind of good stuff.

If you know of any boards that I could post this on please let me know so I can spread the word!

• Quotes
    Quotes

Inquirer inquired:

====
    I can't understand why they would want to block the camera -- WHAT HAVE THEY GOT TO HIDE! Even if it is SOL in there with them... PEACE OUT GUYS!
    ====

I was thinking the same thing: Oh NO!!!! The world will see our crappy color scheme!!!!! Quick! Cover that camera!

I mean, its not like these people are "Secret JWs" and your video will reveal their JW-ish-ness. They go out in public as JWs, knocking on doors. Therefore they are known in the community as JWs. So why are they so paranoid about being caught on tape? This smack of reactionary paranoia (but I'm not a board certified Psychiatrist).

Good work, SOL.

~Q

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

SoL,

I listened to the audio tape. It is ascinating how the Elder would not believe that the Society was a member of the UN. It shows how duped they are. However, his referral to call the Service Desk is no doubt training from the Society through the DOs and COs. The Society does not trust the Elders, and has not for a long time.

I love the usual party line about redirecting from the topic to talk about other things concerning the organization, and then double back to ask if you are just looking to find fault, looking for error. He is attempting to minimize these glaring issues, and then highlight you as a fault-finder. This is very typical tactics for the Elders, and JWs in general.

Thanks for the tape.

Jim Whitney

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Ha ha! I've never seen anyone other than convicts shy away from a camera like that. You'ld thinke they were a cult or something the way they were reacting.....Oh wait a minute.....never mind.

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

SoL,

I also went back and watched the video. I may have missed it along the way, but what was the purpose of going into the Kingdom Hall to take the video? I heard the part about a documentary, but was so of documentary? What was going to be the topic? And, did the police ever show up?

Good job on the film by the way. It was amazing how camera shy they were. The Elder should have just left you alone. The only disturbance was their over-reaction.

Jim Whitney

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    And, did the police ever show up?

I waited an hour outside the KH for the police to show and they never did, I doubt that they actaully even called.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit