• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Fuquay Varina here. Nice to meet ya!

• knothead34
    knothead34

you too! I'm in Wendell

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hey, I used to live in Wendell years ago. Picked tobacco one summer. Hard work I tell you. I was only 19 at the time. Has the town grown any?

• knothead34
    knothead34

not really sure. I've only lived here for about 4 years. It's nice and quaint. There are some cute shops downtown, but the restaurants have a hard time staying open.

I never became a witness. I studied for a little over a year and stopped. My teacher really thought she would have her first student baptized and I kind of felt sorry for her, but I still couldn't go through with it. I went out in service about 4 times. She still calls me every 3 weeks or so and is very nice to me, but I don't really know what to say to her anymore.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Good thing you didn't take the plunge. At least this way they won't treat you like you don't exsist.

There are a few others here from NC. Richie Rich is one of them and I believe Freedomlover is another. Somewhere on this site is a map showing where everyone is from. LadyLee made that up for us all.

• knothead34
    knothead34

thanks i'll look that up. have a good week!

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'm about 70 miles west of Raleigh in Eden. I love this place, so beautiful in the spring and fall. Near the smokey mountains.

Ken P.

• cathyk
    cathyk

I'm a Northern (Queens, NY) transplant, living in Raleigh.

• unique1
    unique1

Sorry, I am in the dead center of the state. JaredG and Richie Rich are in the Raleigh area though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit