an "Adult's" View.

by RichieRich 36 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Happy Belated Birthday, Richie!

• carla
    carla

Glad you could check in, I was thinking of you yesterday. Sorry your birthday wasn't more festive.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Richie, things will get better. This too shall pass. Get that PO box. You're 18. You can. Hang in there.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Yeah Richie

I want to know it to. I'll also give you my phone number.

Dismembered

• upside/down
    upside/down

I'm with ya bro...

"Don't shoot till you can see the whites of their eyes"

u/d

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( Richie ))))) dear.

As much as I'd like to think I was all growed up when I was 18, I was far from it! When I got married at 18-1/2 the only thing that really changed is that I moved out of the house and had a husband telling me what to do instead of parents. And no one to clean up after me. Frankly, I don't think I really grew up, and became an adult until I was around 35 years old! some of us just don't.

Yeah, I bet life sucks right now. Just remember, it will change! that's the good news. The bad news is when life is going great, and you're on top of the world, that will change, too. dammit. That's part of what this life is about.

Take care. I appreciate you keeping us posted on your current events.

Hugs

Brenda

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Happy Happy Rich. Take things slowly. It will take some time to get on your feet. But once your're on your feet then you can start walking, then running. Take care, keep us posted.

The Claw

• POs Son
    POs Son

Richie,

Happy Birthday Man!!! Now that you are 18.... lets see what you can do?

Join the Military SURE

Buy Tobacco SURE (go spend $9 on a cigar, smoke it, learn how crappy tobacco really is. Be done)

Alcohol - 3 more years of getting it the old fashioned way. Sorry.

Sign a Contract - Careful, they come back to bite you in the backside! Watch the cell phone, 2 years is a long time, and they always get you for $$$ if you back out.

Credit Cards - PLEASE NO. PLLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEE NO. Does anyone else agree with me? There is nothing at all good about getting into debt now.

Lotto - Sure, why not? Don't get addicted.

Best of luck my friend!!

I wonder what Richie's mom would say if several hundred JWD members sent birthday cards to him?

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Don't smoke! That's the worst thing you can do...no one likes to be around smokers these days. Happy Birthday - let's hope you can get over all these fecal matter WT people are throwing at you.

Love,

TresHappy

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

(((((Richie))))))

We've been wondering how you've been. Let us know when you get that PO box. HAPPY B-DAY again! Next year you can have a big ol' celebration!

Ya know - you may want to go have a smoke. Doing stuff like that really helped me shed some of the JWism. Just don't get hooked on them.......

go get nasty drunk with a good friend, buy some lottery tickets, go get pierced or tattooed....all that stuff was really awesome for me. It may help blow some steam off. Just my opinion....

hang in there Richie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit