Doesn't Surprise me at ALL!!!

by DirtyFace 49 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DirtyFace
    DirtyFace

It doesn't surprise me at all that the man in Mexico that killed his family was a wacko JW. April 13, 2006 Man slaughters family - Update Eloy Leon Kings was, apparently, a well liked and respected man in his local community. A devout Jehovas witness, he was a regular churchgoer and apparently a loving husband and father. There were no obvious signs to the outside world that something appeared to be going wrong with Mr Kings. After awaking early one Thursday morning he read from his bible, took a knife, and set about trying to murder his family. His first victim, 8 year old Lucia, dies from having her throat cut. As she lay bleeding to death he then went after his wife, also named Lucia, whom he repeatedly stabbed. He then cut the throats of his remaining two daughters, 5 year old Dana and 6 year old Light. Light survived the attack but is, as of this writing, still under critical care for severe neck wounds. Following his rampage Mr Kings turned the knife on himself, sawing into his throat. However, he suffered only minor damage to the skin and subcutaneous layers . The frantic Mr Kings had to be heavily tranquilised by doctors before they could treat his self inflicted injuries. Investigators have been trying to piece together why Mr Kings would suddenly attempt to murder his whole family. Under interrogation Mr Kings would only reply with religious verse about Satan and how he wanted to “Take his family to paradise”. http://www.ogrish.com/archives/man_slaughters_family_update_Apr_13_2006.html

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi dirty face, welcome to the forum! This is a tragedy. So many disturbed people.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Maybe this is what the nut job heard when they sang this in the kIngdom Hall during the meetings? I wouldn't doubt it.

Children—Precious Gifts From God

(Psalm 127:3, 4)

1. Precious gifts from God our children are,

A possession to stab and watch twitch.

Like the knifes in the hand of a mighty man,

We must stab for the throats we can reach.

They are gifts from God;

He says: ‘Use the rod.’

Yet with tenderness and loving care,

Make their stabbing a matter of prayer.

2. The real feelings in a youthful heart

To draw up will require all our skill.

But by stabbing at an early age,

Kingdom truth can make us them kill.

We can reach the heart

If we early start.

Look to God for help, on him rely,

As his words we sincerely apply.

3. By communicating every day,

Then our children will always feel free

To express themselves with screams of fear;

Their true friends and companions we’ll be.

Do not them berate.

Knives can penetrate.

We ourselves must strive to keep from blame

As our blows we carefully aim.

4. An inheritance our children are,

But to God they do truly belong.

Send them to Paradise if you can

If we teach them the right from the wrong.

How we hope and yearn

That they’ll die in turn.

Trust in God child-killing to repay.

Send our children his way one a day.

Very dark, I know. It sickens me that people can hurt thier any children let alone thier own. They need to take the squirrel out and shoot him.

W.Once

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

OH MY GOD!!! Those pictures are gruesome!!!! lookers beware ... keep your children away. no joke!!! by the way welcome!!! :-)

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hi there fellow New Yorker.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

That was gruesome, the pictures made me sick. Just terrible.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Welcome Dirty Face!

That is a sick, sad story.

• sf
    sf

{{ deep sigh of disgust }}

How many more do you think will take the same Course Of Action while growing tiresome, waiting on Jehovah and His Promised, by Mere Men twisting scripture, Paradise Earth?

I've said this so many times before, yet no so much on this forum, and I'll scream it out again:

Why are adults/ parents allowed to take THEIR beliefs and do to their children what they Will, in the name of those beliefs??!!!!!!!!!! When will this insanity end, at the hands of our World Leaders?

{{ deep sigh of sorrow }}

My fourteen daughter and I discuss these issues whenever this insanity rears its ugly head. She cannot grasp it either. We both cry and then I tell her I would never push my beliefs about god/ religion onto her soul/ spirit. That that is a private matter within her own heart and mind.

May those precious, innocent children now rest in peace.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Yet, allow me to add this concept to the picture(s):

Is this not just a tamer version of what JWS/ WTBTS preach will happen to those whom "fall away" and/ or choose not to convert to Jehovah's Organization, here on Earth?

Is this not just a primer for the things to come that jehovah himself will do to children of the world?

When you look at it through the eyes of jws, this is nothing in comparison to what awaits us at the dreaded Armageddon.

COMMENTS PLEASE.

MEMO TO JARACZ AND LEGAL DEPT @ BETHEL HEADQUARTERS:

WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING ON SAYING TO THE WORLD ABOUT THIS TRAVESTY, BROTHERS? IS THIS NOT WHAT MANY WILL END UP ENDURING AT THE HANDS OF YOUR WATCHTOWER GOD? WHAT'S THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN WHAT THIS FATHER DID TO HIS KIDS AS OPPOSED TO WHAT FATHER JEHOVAH WILL DO THE REST OF THE CHILDREN HERE ON EARTH?

YOUR WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION IS T E R R O R I S T I C IN ALL OF ITS NATURE!! I DECLARE WAR ON TERROR!!

sKally

• lucifer
    lucifer

omg reading that makes me feel sick

ps welcome to the board!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit