Moments of ahhh

by looking_glass 11 Replies latest jw friends

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I am sure that regardless of our stories, we have all experienced lifes ups and downs, it is what we do with our experiences that allow us to be more then just mere animals inhabiting the earth. That is why I like to sit and think about the things that make me happy as opposed to obsessing over those things that make me unhappy. That is why I appreciate my ahh moments that much more. Peace to all

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

My last Ahhh moment kinda pisses me off! 'AS' went out and bought two sets of gazillion dollar 1 million thread count per inch sheets... They were Egyptian cotton or some such malarkey! Anyway we had them on the bed they were fine I didn't think anything else about it! When I went to change them for this week I put one of the "old" sets on the bed! Now they feel like sleeping on wet cardboard! What the heck! The others didn't feel that much better but now all the old ones feel so much worse!

CRAP! Now I've got to go buy more gazillion dollar sheets! Of course the AHHH moment was taking the new ones out of the dryer and putting them back on the bed.... Then taking a nice nap while 'AS' was at work! Ha that'll show her!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit