What First Pops Up Into Your Mind When You Hear "Jehovah's Witnesses"???

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

Niave(sp?) people schlepping down the road with oversized book bags and blank looks on their faces.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

"Hateful fools"

• moanzy
    moanzy

"We are Jehovah's HAPPY people" La La La La La----as their lives fall apart!!

Moanzy

• noni1974
    noni1974

I think about all the family I have lost to the cult.I think how happy I am to be free.I wish I never got baptized.

• vomit
    vomit

What First Pops Up Into Your Mind When You Hear "Jehovah's Witnesses"???

A cold chill down my spine. I noose around my neck and a fustration I cant express.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Load the fanatical ones on rail cars and deprogram the trapped ones.Free them.Jehovahzilla is a war-mongering fiend.

If they dont want to be part of the world,suspend their rights as citizens.

They are like the moslem extremist and camps should be set up for both before they destroy anyone else.

Yes I HATE THEM

J/K I think their mentally ill .They need help . I will put steps going to the rail cars

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Load the fanatical ones on rail cars

poor taste at best!

• inquirer
    inquirer

minimus,

I think of 2 white people in their mid 20's to mid thirties knocking on your door trying to sell you magazines. People with briefcases, suits, and women with lots of makeup on. :D

People with bad, guilty tones in their voices. The sound of sincerity... the sound of brainwashing...

• inquirer
    inquirer

Sometimes I think of Steve Hassan's book "How to combat mind control" (by title only) never read the book. I think the quotes from it are good. I am sure it's a good read. God bless Steve.

• Maverick
    Maverick

I don't hear "Jehovah's Witnesses", I hear "Jehovah's Nit-witnesses".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit