Dansk (Ian) --- Not doing as well as could be hoped

by Alleymom 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Hi, friends ---

Just a note to let you know Ian has had a setback. There is a problem with his kidneys and he had to have a catheter inserted. The last couple of days have not been good, but Claire said that the nurse told her he had a better night last night and finally managed to get some sleep.

Because of the time difference I won't hear from her again until tomorrow at the earliest. I'll let you all know when I have any news.

Marjorie

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Thanks for the update Marjorie,

I hope it will only be a short setback for him. We'll have to send him extra good thoughts and prayers (and emails!) to keep his spirits up.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

thanks for the update.

good thoughts sent your way Ian!

hugs

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

sending all my good vibes (and prayers) to IAN {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ IAN }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}]

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

(((((((((((IAN)))))))))))))))

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I'm sorry about his illness. He seems to be like a person I would like to know. Seems like we had some similar experiences

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Sorry to hear of this news...please tell him hes in my prayers and thoughts...

DB74

• blondie
    blondie

Ian, you are in the best place at this time. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

I know your family are there with you; wish we could be too...........imagine all those people.

I wish I could let you tap into our strength.

I have been having a tough spot myself, but my loving husband has been great support.

Love, Blondie and Irreverent

• Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

Ian, you and your family are in our warmest thoughts and prayers. Love, V Sky

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

(((((((Ian and Claire))))))))

glad you are home and being well cared for. We are all sending love and light and healing warmth to you.

much love - freedomlover

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit