WTS STILL HAS NGO ASSOCIATE STATUS!

by SWALKER 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

This information is posted at www.freeminds.org under Watchtower News:

http://www.randytv.com/secret/wtandwho.htm

Scroll half-way down until you see the heading "Watchtower Still Has 2 NGOs!

Click on this link:

http://osce.usmission.gov/Cordoba/Cordaba_NGOs.pdf

Under Belgium you'll see the listing "The European Association of Jehovah's Christian Witnesses"

Under U.S. you'll see the listing "Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of Pennsylvania"

They attended the June 2005 conference in Cordoba, Spain.

If I missed this post before, sorry for re-posting the info....

Swalker

P.S. What excuse do you think they will use now? Library Card has already been played!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Lets try to keep this one bttt'd...lol

The dumba$$es...LOL!

• lilybird
    lilybird

Well I dunno.. it seems the WTS has told so many lies it can't keep up with itself..';;; Swalker ..the second link doesn't work for me.. not sure why..???

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

The Watchtower is by definition, an NGO. That was never the issue. They are an organization, they are not part of a government: a Non-Government Organization. The issue was that they registered with the U.N. as an associate, which involved supporting the goals of the U.N. And the fact that they condemned other religious groups for this while they themselves did it.

I don't see anything here about them being officially associated with the UN, although they do seem mighty cozy with these worldly organizations.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

NO Apologies...I tried to be very specific in saying they had NGO associate status...with the U.N. If you will go to the first link provided and scroll down to the next link that I referenced, you'll see that they are listed as an NGO attending the OSCE convention in Cordoba, Spain.

The 2nd link can only be used from going to the website, but as there were so many links, I thought I'd show which one to click on so that you could find the WTS listings.

If you can't find it, then I can copy and paste it here, but it's very long.

Swalker

Edited to add: They have NGO status with the OSCE...not the same as U.N. Go to this thread to read info:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/110963/1.ashx

• gumby
    gumby

The WTBTS has commited Apostasy according to their OWN definition.

Here is what the Elders Manuel says regarding "Apostasy"

(Below relates to joining a religion, but the same hold true to those "joining" a political agenda)

Apostasy.

Apostasy is a standing away from, a falling away, defec-
    tion, rebellion, abandonment; it involves teaching false
    doctrines, supporting or promoting false religion and its
    holidays or interfaith activities.

If it is learned that a person has taken up association with
    another religious organization, the matter should be inves-
    tigated, and if verified, a committee should be formed.

If it is clearly established that the person has joined
    another religion and intends to remain with it
    , the elders would make a brief announcement to the congre-
    gation that such- one has disassociated himself. (w86
    10/15 p. 31 )

Working secularly for a false religious organization could
    put one in a position similar to that of one preaching false
    doctrine. (2 Cor. 6:14-16)

If they haven't commited Apostasy by their own definition...I'll eat my nutbag

Gumcannable lector

• lilybird
    lilybird

ok.. thanks.. I will check the website..for the link..

• WLG
    WLG

This is from 2000, over 6 years old...and the NGO document isn't from the UN.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

WLG...the 1st section is regarding the WTS taking part in the WHO birthday celebration in 2000. The 2nd section shows the attendees at the June 2005 convention. Why would they list the WTS twice if they hadn't attended??? I would strongly assume that they had to register and show up for the convention in order to be listed.

I don't mind trying to research the info, but it looks authentic to me. The article does not say who put the info together. Maybe if Randy Watters reads this, he can supply the official link.

Swalker

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Those lying scheming conniving hypocrits!!!

So they were there along with many representatives of Babylon the Great. Talk about walking into a den of thieves. Oops they are the thieves, what was I thinking.

Can you imagine if a brother told the elders he had to go to an interfaith conference as part of his job!!!!

What gets me is how can those three "brothers' (and I use the term very loosly here) how can they go to this and still deny they are not a part of it???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit