My Last Memorial?

by jojochan 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• serendipity
    serendipity

Welcome Valders!

• KW13
    KW13

Ah man, its a horrible realization when you see through it and read between the lines and see there is more than meets the eye.

Hope your ok.

• jojochan
    jojochan

Yo kw, I'm fine now, it's just that you get those fleeting moments from time to time though. I'm taking it one day at a time.

thanks.

jojochan.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The essence of the situation is why do the JWs stop the R&F from being part of the New Covenent which is there for all Christians, that is a very devious and harmful thing to do.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    The essence of the situation is why do the JWs stop the R&F from being part of the New Covenent which is there for all Christians, that is a very devious and harmful thing to do.

I wish I knew why as well... Is it becuase of them not wanting the silent lambs to be empowered with knowledge about the real truth of their worth? I really wonder about their justification of that.

jojochan.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

thanks for sharing that Jojochan. I could really relate to your heartfelt reflections, expressed so poetically. I also thought the very same thing as I quietly walked out into the dark, feeling like a fish out of water, unnoticed by everyone standing around feeling so good about themselves. I was once one of them. I was once inside, self-satisfied, looking out. It hit me then that I would never be like that again, come what may. It was my last memorial too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit