The rudeness of people

by greendawn 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

My mother is handicapped. She had polio as a kid and has post-polio now. She wears braces on both her legs. But because the braces are so good now a days you cannot tell she is handicapped. Well one day she parked in the handicapped spot (her license plates are handicapped plates) and as she is getting out the car, this loud mouth guy yells, "HEY THAT IS FOR HANDICAPPED PEOPLE DUMB@ss" Well My mom being the little fiesty Irish woman she is, marches over to his car, lifts up her skirt so you can see her two braces and screams back at him "IS THIS HANDICAPPED ENOUGH FOR YOU - YOU DUMB SH*T" It as hysterical in so many ways, because it had been after a meeting and there were JWs in the parking lot and they just looked at her like she spit the CO face (you know for swearing and right after being spiritually feed and all), but no one ever said anything. I think they were too frightened of her. OH HOW I LOVE THOSE FIESTY IRISH WOMEN.

• KW13
    KW13

I remember at the hall once this woman (i know her name) started yelling cos i was sat on her 'row' of seats. Thing is the policy had been move around with different people and don't just have a group and get there about 20 minutes early for a meeting.

Another time i whispered to a friend of mine after the meeting had started cos i didn't want this other woman to hear (it was about her son) and although she couldn't of known what we were on about she said "your not allowed secrets in the kingdom hall". BOY did i yell at her, and she looked stupid too...at the assembly i also made her look stupid, she was always out to catch me and my friends out and make us look bad. She kept staring at me without blinking...i did it back and finally i confronted her loudly in front of some brothers and she just said oh no problems and ran off.

OH and i just remembered, a few years after first going to the hall me and a friend started a punch-up lol.

• jstalin
    jstalin
    OH and i just remembered, a few years after first going to the hall me and a friend started a punch-up lol.

Forgive my non-British-English-speaking self, but what's a punch-up?

• KW13
    KW13

fight

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I think it's rude when people shoot at you on field service

I think it's rude when Carmel calls me stinky butt

I think it's rude when slugga disappears without so much as a by your leave

I think it's rude that when I finally phoned Farkel he went to the toilet and revieved himself while we were talking

• slugga
    slugga
    I think it's rude when slugga disappears without so much as a by your leave

But I was being sexually harrassed by a big hairy gay man !

• JH
    JH
    I remember once this guy who farted loudly several times in quick succession and then apologised to those present in the room by saying: oh had some coke that's where the gases came from

That sounds like me...

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy
    "For heaven's sake, this is a funeral"

This actually happened to us last year at my wife's grandfather's funeral. This idiots phone starts ringing in the middle of the sermon and instead of quickly turning it off he looks to see who is calling and casually strolls outside and talks on the phone. Now how's that for showing respect for the family and deceased?

One that really bothers me is when people get in my personal space. Like when in line to check out at the supermarket. They push their cart up your but and start putting their item on the counter with yours.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Farkel better not try that defense! (I'm not that hairy

:::

I think it's rude that Frogy is so nice all the time

I think it's rude when Golf belts me with his 5 iron

I think it's rude that people here are smarter than I am

I think it's rude when KW13 won't share his crunchie bar

I think it's rude that gregor is happy and chirpy first thing in the morning

I think it's rude when scully talks about me while I'm still in the room

I think it's rude when Gumby suddenly cancels an order of premium grade woolybutt nutsack polish

• slugga
    slugga

I think its rude knocking on peoples doors to talk to them about god. I think its even ruder to knock on a complete strangers door to tell them god hates the way they live and is going to kill them very soon unless they live like you and go around knocking on complete strangers doors to talk about god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit