Still ANOTHER Elder says: "But what does it matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

by Lady Liberty 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

I have thought that due to the availability of information about 607 and the UN, blood issue etc. The only ones who will be left in are going to be in different states of cognitive dissonence, denial, neurotic, and just seriously imbalanced people.

That is why we have zero growth in industrialized countries. All one needs to do now is over come fear, type in "Jehovah's Witness" in the search bar, and read, think, cry, grieve, and leave. Even those just looking for the official site, will happen apon hundreds of informative forums, chats and websites.

How can a rational person believe it doesn't matter?

I am afraid it will get more cultic and controlling. Could it possibly get any worse? Yes, I'm afraid so.

• Cabin in the woods
    Cabin in the woods

We must not forget that these are the people that call a table full of senile men "their spiritual Mother" as a sign of utmost respect.... hhmmmm. (shudder)

Mary in the cabin

• wanda
    wanda

Put a copy of the Governing Body members' faces on a piece of paper and get it to JWs so they can face the reality that the so-called faithful and so-called discreet (as in sneaky) slave class is just 12 imperfect, aging and dying men out of touch with reality.

Then the TRUTH will staring them all in the face. Also add on it Peter's reply that people must go away if anywhere to Christ himself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit