JW Dating site snippets...

by Lilycurly 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

So, I received an automatic email this morning from a JW dating site I had put a profile on while I was still in.lol I was about to delete it...but then curiosity got a hold of me. (They even gave me back to password I had completly forgot.)lol So I logged on, checked out my profile...was very surprised that no where did I mention the name Jehovah (like everyone did). I drope a few God and spiritual here and there, but all and all, I'm pretty proud even now.hihi

Many profiles made me laugh my butt off though.lol I'll put a few of the best here, for your enjoyement...(barf warning)

"Hi, just want to say hi to everyone that is a real not a fake witness, hope all is well in your area and the witnessing is going well, there is nothing like the truth and anyone who makes up a bad story about JW'S either by word or on an internet site will soon see at armageddon that what they say bad about Jehovah will be finally gone and destroyed along with all the others who don't appreciate the supreme true ruler of this Earth, may Jehovah's name soon be vindicated!!!!!"

"My spiritual dream would be to go to work for the bethel. What a joy! At the moment, it is necessary to fish men like Jesus said for us to do, hihi!!"

"I am a 46 year old brother. Raised in the truth, and still never married. "

"Absolutely love children, but as for me none in this system of things." (That's just so sad...)

"Together we can explore the deeper things of God in front of an open fire, talk about the new world, and perhaps speculate on what the ‘Sign of The Son of Man’ might look like."

" I prefer quiet periods but also regularly play Kingdom melodies and Bible tapes.I'm always early at meetings and take punctuality seriously. Aside from my clothes, books, a simple tape recorder and a laptop (for business purposes) I deliberately own nothing I don't use. This gives me clarity and peace of mind."

" I really love the ministry for Jehova!!! My dream is to become regular pioneer after I finished my education. But as it's possible I try to use my holidays for preaching more as auxilary pioneer - like this month.
    Its really my dream, preaching as pioneer later with my wife, maybe to learn other languages or to service in one of the many house of god (as bethelite). Don't you thing so as well? "

"SPIRITUAL SISTER. ATTRACTIVE,-HONEST-TIDY-AFFECTINATE -FIT-[IS A MUST] YOU KNOW IT IS FOREVER,,,, COULD SENSUAL,AND PASSION BECOME,SOMETHING MEANINGFULL ,AND DESIERD IN YOUR RELATIOSHIP .IS,COMMUNICATION AND ''JEHOVAS''PUBLICATIONS SOMETHING YOU CONSIDER WHEN PROBLEMS ARRIVE.....PLEASE BE HONEST, REMEMBER 'JEHOVA'' SEES EVERY THING WE DO .PS IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU READ PLEASE LET ME KNOW !."

"Hi I am 32 years old, I was brought up in the truth but silly me left when I was 15 and decided that the world had more to offer.....
    Thank goodness I woke up and smelt the figurative coffee and so here I am!"

...more later...;P

• Spectre
    Spectre

Ooohhh...we got some winners there!

• lilybird
    lilybird

HI Lilycurly.. those are really sad snippets into the minds of Dubs who are so brainwashed.. they can't think or don't even dare to think any other way..I feel the same as you..I am so happy I woke up before I wasted my life away in a cult life..

• kid-A
    kid-A

OK, time to put the "profile pictures" beside the profiles!

"I prefer quiet periods but also regularly play Kingdom melodies and Bible tapes"

• lilybird
    lilybird

kid-A.... now thats the dream guy. of every good little JW sister... LOL

• Woofer
    Woofer

Thats really scary!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I liked the one who wants to explore the deep things of God before an open fire and dream about the coming new world. This guy seems to have a poetic gift something I never thought any JW was capable of as they live under an anticultural leadership.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Did anyone like long walks while going door to door?

• lawrence
    lawrence

Howdy Lily - Loved the snippets! BTW, what is the email address for the babe who wants "sensual and passion." I say a week of sensual and passion would do us both good. But, she'll have to postpone her magazine route and the coffee shop meetings.

• kid-A
    kid-A

"Looking for loyal, loving sister to spend eternity with just as soon as jehovah burns the shit out of everyone else"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit