For those who speak french

by Genesis 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

Well je suis Quebecois aussi, et d'origine europeen aussi, je ne peut pas dire plus car je ne suis pas encore tout a fait sorti, mais J'ai deja ete au congregations de Dollard des Ormeaux ansi que Acadie (A St-laurent) je n'en diras pas plus ... Si tu veux parler et bien envoi moi un PM...

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

dori

Umm.. well we're not plotting a terrorist plot, so you're all safe... and anyone is welcome to participate here... Its nice to show the multi-lingual capabilities of our "worldwide brotherhood" ;of JWD members.

We do try to keep the site friendly and safe.

One of the issues regarding this rule is that if we allow one other language then we have to allow many. And there is no way we could monitor those who might come simply to disrupt the safety of the forum.

• JH
    JH

Moi aussi, je demeure au Québec. Quelque part entre Montréal et Quebec.

Like I just said in french, I never lived in Quebec, and would never want to live near Montreal or Quebec.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

ROFL @ JH. That's diplomatic translation.

• juni
    juni

Welcome Genesis.

J'etude francais pour sept ans en ecole. Can't remember.

FOR US FORMER FRENCH STUDENTS WHO CAN'T REMEMBER HOW TO SPEAK FLUENTLY - YOU CAN GO TO THIS SITE FOR HELP:

www.babelfish.altavista.com/tr It is a translation site for foreign languages.

Juni

• jstalin
    jstalin

Je suis constipe.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Mais si Lady Lee comprend bien le Francais on peux ecrire quelque chose d'interessent en cette langue sans avoir des soucis. Pourquoi pas?

• Forscher
    Forscher

Interesting conversation.
    I read French reasonably well but don't write it well enough yet to reply in it.
    Forscher

• Forscher
    Forscher

Somebody needs to get Jstalin some help!
    Forscher

• juni
    juni

Send him some Ex-Lax - tout suit!

MON DIEU!!!

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit