Since Richies Shown Elders Have Been Told To Destroy Pedophile Elders Files

by wanda 21 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

not at all sure about court law, but it is pretty darn good circumstanial evidence, very damning

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

The only way it would be somewhat admissable is if you had a couple elders/ex-elders who could get on a stand and say, "yes, this is my copy of the elders manual, and yes these notes written here were written by me as I was told to do so at KM school on <date, place>."

Then of course, for each of these elders, who ideally are from different parts of the country/don't know each other, get another elder who was also at the school on the stand, make him open up his copy of the elder manual, see what is written there. Good luck getting this second elder to a)admit he was at the school, b) present his elders manual for inspection c) even get on the witness stand.

No Apologies

• wanda
    wanda

Can someone tell Lawrence Hughes about it too? It could help him in his lawsuit against the two bigshot Watchtower attorneys over the death of his daughter Bethany.

• DannyHaszard
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

BTW-what are the Watchtower hacks gonna do about me?I have over 50,000 pages up (incomplete google index shows 30,000) on hundreds of different servers

Make more every day,i'm just a regular guy....

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

And most likely any elder who is called as an independent or lay witness will testify "no recollection". So they would probably never get to the stand because during their sworn statement or deposition they would respond "cannot recall" "don't remember" and no prosecution would ever want them as a trial witness. Also, I noted that the reference to the molester appeared to be a cut out that was taped or glued into the book (because the book itself is so old anything new would probably need to be a hand out). That makes it easier for short and long term memory loss on the part of all. But no apologies is right all around.

What I think they should do is start from the top. It is like the scandals we have seen in the military, the people at the bottom get in trouble, but the people at the top are left untouched. What good does that do anyone? These are still the people who say, well if a pervert has prayed enough and we have a JC and a bolt of lightening does not come down and strike him or us dead, that must mean that everything is okay. He is a member in good standing, now let's let him free out amongst of our children.

• VM44
    VM44

I understand the plan is for that particular elder's manual to be scanned, made into a pdf, and put up on the net someplace.

--VM44

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I personally think they will say richie wrote on the margins!!!!!!!!!! Or had someone else do it. And if they would take the elder to court, who did write in the book, he is told to lie if deemed nessecary, soooo..........What is the reason this elder no longer has his book? Since they have to give them back, he must no longer be an elder right?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    Make more every day,i'm just a regular guy....

Your not just a regular guy, you're an apostate superhero!

• Clam
    Clam
    Richie posted on the following thread that the latest secret elders' manual had handwritten notes from an elder saying elders are to destroy the records of any male who becomes an elder and in the past had molested a child.

I'm assuming that this is a common enough occurence to warrant the remark.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit