Ways to get disfellowshipped??

by beautifulisfree 68 Replies latest jw friends

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Help!! I am looking for a creative or a usaul way to get my turn at being disfellowshipped. I was a witness that married a 'worldly' guy. So, basically I can do anything I want and not get disfellowshipped. Including holidays, flying a flag,voting,etc. I want to know what would get the elders mad enough to start a commitee. (but I don't want it to be based on 'immorality'. Thanks and Love, Beautifulisfree

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Go to the Memorial and partake of the bread and wine?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    (but I don't want it to be based on 'immorality'.

So I guess that rules out sex with hubby in the KH parking lot during the memorial?

W

• Dune
    Dune

All i can think of is blood transfusions, joining the army or smoking.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

I suppose you could take up smoking. Or just question one of the elders about something he said. Why the rush to get df'd? Why not just DA yourself or just leave.

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Hey, that doesn't rule out the parking lot....although an elder did say everytime I did anything with my worldly husband i would be commiting a sin. I will D.A but I want to get disfellowshipped too...I want it all!!

• PoppyR
    PoppyR

Send a letter to everyone in the congregation asking them to explain the 607 dillemma??

Apostacy will get you disfellowshipped before your head turns around!

Poppy

• JH
    JH

Go to the hall drunk

Get dressed sexy at the meetings

Put a bumper sticker on your car that reads, Jesus saves.

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

I have an extra Stop Watchtower Abuse-silentlambs.org & freeminds-bumper sticker if you like. Anything that smells of apostacy should do it.

• Muffinman
    Muffinman

"Go to the Memorial and partake of the bread and wine?"

Seconding this. Awesome idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit