"Crash" - the movie

by Billygoat 58 Replies latest social entertainment

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Has anyone seen this movie? What were your thoughts on it?

I just saw it last night for the first time. It's one of my top 10 favorite movies of all time. Fascinating! It created intense and interesting conversation with my husband afterwards.

(If this topic has already been discussed, please let me know where!)

• Legolas
    Legolas

Yea I seen it awhile ago..I loved it and am glad that it won best picture!

• blondie
    blondie

We found it very entertaining and educational. It makes you look inside yourself and any preconceived ideas you might hold.

I recommend going...for a person who prides themselves on seeing plot turns and twists before they happen, I was surprised.

Crash...not a movie about race cars.

Blondie

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Great story and interesting life portrayal!

Swalker

• luna2
    luna2

I missed it. Maybe I'll rent it. It didn't sound like the type of movie I'd like but I may have been wrong about that.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Lori and I loved it. Saw it several weeks ago. Was glad it won the Oscar for best pic - brought a lot of attention to it. We also spent a lot of time discussing it.

S4

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I just watched it last night for the first time, too! Good storyline. Unfortunately, it just served as a reminder of all the prejudice I've encountered (still do) from people.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Ain't that the truth, Blondie! I would say it was one of the best movies I've seen ever. It really made me think.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey BG-i bought it sight unseen a bit back...for i just knew it was going to be awsome. And you know what? It was even better than Icould have imagined.

Decki

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Sorry to be the party poo-per, but I thought it was self-satisfying Hollywood in a film student script.

steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit