Everybody welcome Anneshirley new member!

by mkr32208 49 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

My wife finally joined! Her user name is Anneshirley! Everyone make her feel welcome please!

• luna2
    luna2

Welcome to JWD, Anneshirley!

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

ANNE--- WELCOME! Glad you are here to join all of us

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome Anne!

I see that you are an 'Anne Of Green Gables' fan!

Image hosting by TinyPic

• JH
    JH

Welcome Anneshirley to JWD

You may call me *Rat*

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

welcome Ms. anneshirley!

glad you decided to come hang out with us. we're glad to have you here.

-freedomlover

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Nice of you to join us! Jump in and have fun!

• AnneShirley
    AnneShirley

Thanks everybody for the welcome. Im still unsure if im really ready for this but i guess its time. ive been out for almost a year now. im sure at first ill do a lot more reading than writing. I have trouble talking about leaving and being out. but its great to see people saying things youve thought for so long and just never had the courage to say. thanks again. anneshirley

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome AnneshirleySo happy to have you here. I don't imagine you'll be able to
    keep silent for too long...not with a name like that

"Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad
    to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we know all about
    everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?"
    When I left Queen's my future seemed to stretch out before me like a straight road. I thought I
    could see along it for many a milestone. Now there is a bend in it. I don't know what lies around
    the bend, but I'm going to believe that the best does. It has a fascination of its own, that bend, Marilla."
    "Marilla, isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?"

~Merry

• atypical
    atypical

Welcome. I am happy for you and your husband.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit