In NYC on business April 2 - 5....

by rwagoner 11 Replies latest jw friends

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Anyone around ? Staying in Midtown Manhattan...

Know any good pubs/coffee houses/cigar bars/Aposto hang-outs ?

RandyW

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

hit up times square, you will find a mess load ... say hello to the bethelites for me ;-)

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Thanks....familiar with the tourist type stuff....was actually more interested in other JWD folks that might be in the area to socialize with.....

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

While you're in NYC could you pop over to Russells grave and nick the top off his pyramid for us?

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

LOL I'd love too but he's buried in Pittsburg, PA....won't be passing through there on this trip, Sorry

• rebel8
    rebel8

Little Italy has some good food. Don't bother going to that pub that says it's the oldest bar in the US. It's nasty/filthy.

• Maryjane
    Maryjane

Hi Randy,

I'd be willing to grab a bite to eat and reminisce about the bad old days . Any other NY'ers down to have an impromtu apostafest?

PM me for my info, etc.

Thanks,

Maryjane

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Randy,

I'm leaving town on the 3rd, but would be happy to hook-up on the 2nd.

You could take the train to Brooklyn, Eat the best pizza on Earth, crawl around fabulous drinking establishments, and urinate on JDub property. (Trust me, where I live, if you urinate on anything, you stand a good chance its gonna be owned by the JDubs)

steve

• minimus
    minimus

I'm there all the time. What type of places are you thinking of? Irish bars? Steak houses? Seafood? Strip joints??

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

oo mini's from noo yok .. grabs pencil .. writes ..when in noo yok sleep in mini's bathtub ...nya a ah..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit