Japan's rich buy organs from executed Chinese prisoners

by flyphisher 12 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2
    If they are executed for their organs I would have a problem, otherwise I think it is a good thing.

I think it would be a nice gesture for those on death row to say sure you can use my organs. BUT, I am not sure if it is a good idea to just harvest them without a relative's consent, or the prisoner's permission prior to death. If they are selling them, then they should give part of the money to the executed prisoner's family. It is a bit creepy. But at least the organs are not going to waste.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

They are going to die either way right? Why bury the organs in the ground?

• thom
    thom
    If they are executed for their organs I would have a problem, otherwise I think it is a good thing.

I saw a program on this several years ago. It implied that a penalty of death had been given for many more crimes than it had in the past. Including petty theft. That the industry of selling organs had really grown and many more were receiving a death penalty.

They showed an execution of several men, some for somewhat petty crimes. They had been given coagulents to reduce blood loss and were shot in a specific location to avoid damaging organs (other than the brain I would assume).
    -Thom http://www.thomschat.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit