Need scan of AK Graysons' book pg. 100........

by ellderwho 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Im putting the final nail in the coffin. With this information from Graysons' book " Assyrian and Babylonian Chronicles" Grayson 1975. I will be able to show my step father (elder) the contradictions and misquotings of the WT.

BTW during my 2.5 years of studying with him(stepdad) I really held his feet to the fire on 607 so much so that he actually went on line and ordered Graysons' book that the Insight book quotes.

And during one of our studies he opened it and was disapointed to say the least.

So I would love to have this information on hand for a little chit-chat about the Wt misuse of Graysons work.

The specific scan would be from Graysons' Assyrian and Babylonian Chronicles 1975 page 100 and 102.

Any help is appreciated.

EW

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Try eBay!

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

For a scan? Never thought of that. I'll give it a try.

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Nuttin doin on ebay search. Thanks anyway.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

or ebays companion site; great for ordering books cheap www.half.com

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

You can get a copy here: http://dogbert.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?sts=t&an=Grayson&y=0&tn=Assyrian+and+Babylonian+Chronicles&x=0

Not cheap though.

Can't you just use your stepfather's copy?

• carla
    carla

If you find it could you post it?

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

Lady Liberty had the book and possible made some scans of the information you're looking for.

• eby
    eby

You might try the interlibrary loan system at your local public library.

eby

• amac
    amac

That link is a bit expensive...i saw it on amazon for $80. Can someone post what the discrepancy is? I am not familiar with this "lie."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit