Bye For Now!

by hillary_step 13 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Goodbye Folks,

I have no parting sigh to give, so take my parting smile, - Landon

My little sabbatical is over and I plough back into the real world next week. It has been a pleasure sharing thoughts with you all and apart from catching a severe case of 'screen-sickness', I part a better man. My e mail account ' [email protected]' will be open, please feel free to contact me if you so desire.

My best regards to you all, and do remember to find time to smell the roses. - HS

"Jimmy Page said to me, 'If I'd made the records you'd made and only had the amount of success that you've had, I don't know what I'd do', and I replied, 'Well, I exist on ego these days'." - Roy Harper

• josephus
    josephus

See you mountain man!

i never wrote to you.

where do you climb ?

i go all over ireland and england, next year its yosemite.

take care bro

neil

• Tina
    Tina

Hillary
    Adieu and thank you for all the insightful posts! Please come back when time allows. Wishing you peace and love on your journey.Tina

Carl Sagan on balancing openness to new ideas with skeptical scrutiny..."if you are open to the point of gullibility and have not an ounce of skeptical sense-you cannot distinguish useful ideas from worthless ones."

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

HS,
    You came and went too fast. Hang around at least in the back round as I do. I really appreciated your well expressed views. The board will miss your moderating influence.
    Jst2laws

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sorry to see you go, but I know you have to do what you have to do.

Thanks for all your contributions and insights.

• Eusebius Hieronymus
    Eusebius Hieronymus

Your leaving is a great loss, for however long. I've savored your insight, wisdom and the carefully selected quotations that nourish and teach.

Will you be available for person communication?

Jerry

• waiting
    waiting

Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example. Mark Twain

Well, at least by your leaving (briefly), my life will be less annoying......

I thoroughly enjoyed your stay here, HS. Please come back when you can.

waiting

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

When is your next sabbatical?

I will look forward to it.

Best wishes,

Ginny

• Moxy
    Moxy

HS. thanks for dropping by again despite some bad experiences here the first time. it was appreciated. will you still be picking up mail at your hotmail account?

mox

• COMF
    COMF

It's been our pleasure too, HS. Come back again when you have time. Folks with your kind of insight are needed as well as wanted.

COMF

"Not unless fired upon, suh... not unless fired upon."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit