"Deliverance at Hand" District Convention Invitation

by Elsewhere 43 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

At least the two boys in the middle by the water are having a good time.

It looks like the one on the left is carry a golf bag and the one on the right has a ball retriever over his shoulder. They are walking down the cart path. Apparently one of them hooked a shot into the water.

I guess if you live forever you will have plenty of time to work on your golf swing.

Rub a Dub

• wombat
    wombat

Gee...I know that I am going to be taken to task by someone for saying this but......

Why do all but one of the people illustrated have a dark complexion? Is this the market that they are pitching to?

(Also, how come kangaroos and koalas never get a look-in in the paradise pics?)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Just LOOK at the majestic stag on the mountain side. Does it not make your heart leap, brothers?

makes me want to hunt....

• blondie
    blondie

You need a magnifying glass if you think that is a polar bear.

Notice that there are cows in the field. That must mean that JWs will be lacto-vegetarians at least.

Yes, there are a few pics of women in dresses in other WT illustrations, but not many. Notice that when it is a family study, the males are casual and the women in dresses.

If I were still "in," my allotment would definitely get shredded. Got to pick up your allotment to maintain your holy appearance.

Blondie

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Psychic Predicitions for the upcoming assembly:

!. Many talks will be given saying The End(tm) is REALLY REALLY SOON! and this time we mean it! Its never been closer. In fact its closer now than was 10 mins ago! Wow are we close! QUIT SCHOOL, QUIT YOUR JOB and PIONEER if you want to be saved!

2. The FDS (Fat Dumb Sodomites) at the GB will release new litature reenforcing that the END IS REALLY REALLY close and you should QUIT SCHOOL, QUIT YOUR JOB and PIONEER if you want to be saved.

3. A talk will be given about the dangers of the internet dealing with porongraphy and apositacy.

4. There will be many prescripted experiences given by brainwashed people on how there life is so much better since they have quit school, quit their jobs and pioneered.

• Honesty
    Honesty

What a pretty, pretty carrot the One True Religion dangles in front of unsuspecting eyes.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Psychic Predicitions for the upcoming assembly:

!. Many talks will be given saying The End(tm) is REALLY REALLY SOON! and this time we mean it! Its never been closer. In fact its closer now than was 10 mins ago! Wow are we close! QUIT SCHOOL, QUIT YOUR JOB and PIONEER if you want to be saved!

2. The FDS (Fat Dumb Sodomites) at the GB will release new litature reenforcing that the END IS REALLY REALLY close and you should QUIT SCHOOL, QUIT YOUR JOB and PIONEER if you want to be saved.

3. A talk will be given about the dangers of the internet dealing with porongraphy and apositacy.

4. There will be many prescripted experiences given by brainwashed people on how there life is so much better since they have quit school, quit their jobs and pioneered.

lol... I bet you are right!

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

That building they're working on can't be a Kingdom Hall. It has a window in it.

• Maryjane
    Maryjane

I am not lying...as soon as I saw the cover art my stomach turned! Sickening rehash of the same ish!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

hell...i'm tempted just to go so i can record the thing. that way i'll have evidence when the end STILL isn't here 50 years from now.

ooooooo!!!!! i can wear that leather mini and fishnets like i always wanted too!!!!

matt can go in shorts and a t-shirt to show off his zombie tattoos.

luv, jojo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit