So, who is anxious for Spring?

by JH 18 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

I'm fed up of winter, and dirty yucky snow, and my car is full of sh*t salt.

So, today I washed it by hand. and now I can see it's color.

It's red and shinny

• xjwms
    xjwms

I'm ready

been ready for a month now

just to get some of the ice and snow gone, gone ...gone

• Dune
    Dune

O yes...Spring is always great on Campus. There's this air of reckless abandon among my fellow classmates .

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

We don't get a nasty winter here but we get a GRAY winter here and I am READY for spring.

Sooooooo ready.

Sherry

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Its been spring here all winter

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

SO ready!!

As I sit here & see nothing but white snowflakes obscuring my view of spring......no more snow!!!!!!

SK

• Brigid
    Brigid

I love each season in its due time. I especially love as winter fades into Spring. The days are getting quite nice here. There are 67-75 degree days. I watched two young lovers walking down the street the other day. The boy was absolutely smitten with the girl as he wrapped his arm around her waist, not taking his eyes off her. She was "coy" but enthralled, as she bent her neck to let it be kissed tenderly.

And I thought----aaaahhhh, Spring is in the air.....nice

Fall is my favorite, though.

Keep warm (heh, and well fed?).....

Bright Blessings,

~Brigid

• damselfly
    damselfly

I dislike winter. Always cold, wet feet from the snow, icy roads and bad drivers. Plus it gets dark so early, I end up feeling blah all the time and get depressed.

I love spring, especially the way it smells.

Dams

• daystar
    daystar

I really enjoy the cusps of any of the seasons. It's the change in the air that I enjoy so much. I like to also observe how people's moods are altered by the changes in season.

• Nina
    Nina
    So, who is anxious for Spring?

Spring has sprung in San Jose!

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit