ORANGEFATCAT HAS A BRAIN TUMOR

by orangefatcat 144 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

i've really missed you round here fatcat, can't wait to see you back here fighting fit. Much love and best wishes to you for your recovery. sis frog xxxooxxxoooxxx

• yesidid
    yesidid

So sorry (((OFC)))).

We will be thinking of you.

I do know two people who have survived brain tumor.

I am pleased that at least you are in a country where you can get good surgery.

Take care.

yesidid

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

OFC hugs for you, you will be in my thoughts & prayers.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

We wish you well and good health after you get this taken care of.

Blueblades

• z
    z

best wishes OFC

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

much love and many prayers going out to you OFC.

(((((orangefatcat))))

meagan

• outnfree
    outnfree

Oh, my! When I saw your name on the Vigil thread, I thought you were suffering from some kind of cancer! A brain tumor is so much more scary and immediate! Has your son posted an update? Not sure, so I will be contacting him via e-mail. As you may recall, my daughter Lena (whom you met this past summer at Lawence's) had brain surgery last January. I do hope your results are as successful as hers. You're a lovely person, Terry, and I'm richer for having met you. I will be praying and meditating in your direction as you recover. Love, Brenda

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

(((((orangefatcat)))))

I'm so very sorry to hear this news.

Please keep us updated. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your doctors and your family.

GGG

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Terry,

Keep positive and remember that you are much loved here! It's very early days yet and treatments have moved on tremendously.

Love and ((((((((HUGS)))))))),

Ian

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

((((((((((OFC))))))))))) you are in my thoughts and prayers, I hope you regain your health soon

IC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit