When did you first "get the truth™"

by unclebruce 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I was handed a tract when I was exiting the womb.

Rub a Dub

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Wait a sec Bruce i gotta call on dabatgaly, i think she needs spiritually uplifting with a free home bible study !

*makes sure zips done up and ties straightened, knocks on door*

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

my mum had the youth book laser printed on her / my placenta

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

ok doc but if you ain't out in five I'm com'n in .. with 40,000A

• greendawn
    greendawn

I first got interested as a teenager I was flattered by the fact that someone would show interest about you and spend time to study the Bible in your house at a time when society is generally uninterested in religious issues. Then there seemed to be a very spiritual brotherhood in the JWs who didn't smoke and had generally high moral standards.

Or so it seemed. After a year with the JWs I realised their fratenal interest was fake and I became inactive. They were ppl with closed hearts and whatever else they were to me it became totally uninteresting.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

my mum swallowed a king james version while dad was planting my seed

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

When I was 18 and left home and that lifestyle I found the truth_god I hated that S--- .I believe my parental units allowed THEM in the house 6 years prior to that.I was drug through it.Got beat by it.Abused by it.Got sick of it.Glad no pervs tried to bang my booty.If they had it would have been on CNN.Something like "Is that a plane flying into that Jehover building.....?" or " Whys that guy building a concentration camp for jws only?" Skip the gas throw there asses in the oven!!....sorry had to vent....Hated it then and hate it now

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit