Do you believe in negative energy?

by xjwms 30 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

Everyone here .... all of you are the best....

I am feeling much better this afternoon. Blondie, Bavman wish I could see you this weekend, just not going to work.

Thank you for all the great advice......Positive......Positive

• Fleur
    Fleur

Anyone who doubts the existence of negative energy should spend two minutes alone in a room with my mother. I'm just saying.

Sending you warm and happy thoughts, xjwms.

hugs

essie

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Something Brigid said that I wanted to add to. (I skimmed through these posts, so someone may have already said it.)

Yes, I believe in Pos. and Neg. energies from the facts of what LT said about electricity, and from my own experiences. And as Brigid said, we soak it up when we get out around others. Some people are more "feeders" off our energies. I feel you can put up a protective barrier through an imagery "shield". But even with training our "selves" protection, we may not be aware that our "shield" is down and end up soaking up the negative energies anyway. You can do a great cleansing of the soul by soaking in a bathtub of sea salt and lavender bath. The negative energies washes away from you. Gives you a fresh new body feel. And then follow up with some kind of incense that smells good to you can add positive energies in your home. At least this helps me tremendously.

Blessings to you!

FF

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

there is matter and anti-matter - but mathematically since E=MC^2 you can not have negative mass so no negative energy.

• blondie
    blondie

xjwms

That lavendar bath sounds good.

• atypical
    atypical

Absolutely I do. Or, to put it another way (stilla), I believe that some people and some situations drain your energy rather than feeding it. That's why I quit going to meetings. I came home feeling beat up and worthless every time I went.

• xjwms
    xjwms

I felt beat up as well, .. everytime I came home from a meeting. And a couple of times I was screaming. Just not worth it.

Maybe I should have tried a warm bath.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

In those situations you can bend like a reed to avoid the assault, attack it full on, or retreat physically/emotionally.

The first takes the least effort but will ultimately fail if you're under full assault, the second takes superior force and hence you need to be ahead of the curve, and the third can sometimes only work if you can later "top-up" from elsewhere. Some folks have the ability to "follow" you, even when you remove yourself to a discreet distance.

Music and incense are often underestimated stirrers of the soul. Why do you think they were used so often in ancient ceremonies?

• Nina
    Nina
    I felt beat up as well, .. everytime I came home from a meeting.

In one congregation where I spent several years almost everyone went out to a restaurant after every single meeting! We sometimes stayed for hours.

Negative energy? You bet there is such a thing...and subconsciously I think we were out to combat it.

Nina

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Music and incense are often underestimated stirrers of the soul. Why do you think they were used so often in ancient ceremonies?

Here, here....I totally agree....

If the smells of incense bug you (though I love them), you can use candles. I also feel fire create positive energies and have a calming effect. So get some cool candles and light them. Better yet, if you have a fireplace, light a fire.

FF *taking lavender baths and lighting candles, class*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit