Not many from 33-1919

by ajie 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ajie
    ajie

Read a post yesterday where someone had the number of partakers in 1935 the cut off year,the number of partakers(annointed) was 52465 this dosnt leave many places for the people before the org was chosen in 1919.So the total number of places in heaven before 1935 was 91535.It seems that there cant of been many true followers in the 1902 years prior to their being chosen,in fact it works out there were only 48 annointed spaces per year.But suddenly from 1919 to 1935 a period of only 16 years we have an increase of holy ones to 3279 per year .this is so obviously rubbish,and how the hell did they no there were 91535 annointed before them,hope that all makes sense.

• ballistic
    ballistic

If someone had all the figures per year we could put together a graph... I guess it would look like a spike when you look at the years 0001 - 2006.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I agree, and by the year 2035, they will have about 144,000 replacements, what a pile of crap.

Anybody have any Watchtower articles explaining the replacements, and how they come to be ??????

• greendawn
    greendawn

That's a good point and it shows that the whole concept of the JW annointed is totally artificial. They surely can't be all that great to provide a third of the 144 000 in just 16 years, and the rest of Christian history the other two thirds in 1900 years, that's nearly two millenia.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Interesting concept! I will do the graphics and host it on the net if someone can provide the data. PM me if you've got the data or can assemble it. It would be interesting too to put explanatory info in a box with the various dates and what they signified.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

I am very interested to see that graphically rebel8, thanks. The anointed class stuff is what really gets me probably more than anything. My wife gets really bothered when I tell her I KNOW I have a heavenly destiny.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

One other question, can anyone direct me to a post that discusses the 1935 date with respect to the sealing of the annointed class??

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I like the way it totally ignores the first century rise in christainity. never mind reading about how 3000 were baptized on pentacost and 4000 another day and how there were congo's littered across the land. Into all the earth there sound went out. But, Ironically the Apostle's and such of the first century with their healing, miracle's and the fact that they actually saw Jesus, were no match for russel and his peeps.

• joelbear
    joelbear

its totally ridiculous, 144,000 would get filled very very quickly in the first century. rev. said they would be first fruits. so first 144,000 christians would be the annointed. that number could have filled in 1 or 2 years of preaching.

insanity, blah.

• Chimene
    Chimene

I'd like to know, how it is that the so called annointed, "just know" that they are anointed. Did jehobah wisper it in their ear? Like he did to Joe Rutherford telling him to start the WTS? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit