conspiracy theories

by Ellie 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
  • Kaput
    Kaput

Can we keep this goin' or did ballistic kill the thread?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

A website was set up some years ago to trap evil apostates into identifying themselves openly and socially; the aim of the website is to blow the whistle to the WTBTS about such evil subversive activities and guarantee the owner of the website a place in Bethel!

The words 'yeah right' come to mind!

DB74

• ballistic
    ballistic
    or did ballistic kill the thread?

This is true, not a conspiracy, Simon pays me an hourly rate to kill threads... I've been very sucessful so far.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Looks like the monkeys finally flipped and committed Seppuku with Stanley knives. Ooookay...

Back to the thread: How about Elvis ate my napster?

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Simon pays me an hourly rate to kill threads

Said website also has spies to monitor threads and report back to WTBTS!

DB74

• ballistic
    ballistic

Oh no, I've been busted, how did you know I was Elvis Little Toe?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

A couple of intelligent souls told me so...

• slugga
    slugga
    A website was set up some years ago to trap evil apostates into identifying themselves openly and socially; the aim of the website is to blow the whistle to the WTBTS about such evil subversive activities and guarantee the owner of the website a place in Bethel!

Damn !

If I ever go back to the Hall with a bucket on my head I'll get recognise and then I'm in BIG trouble !

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

simon is really on the governing booty...

he uses our IP addresses to track us down and that's how they find the apostates.........

....................and when the dentist ''shoots novacaine'' into your mouth, he's really implanting a chip that the government can trace you with.

luv, jojoof the it's not really THAT jojo....i swear!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit