JUST WONDERIN BOUT THE G.B..... again.

by brandnew 21 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

Growing up, i never ever even saw these guys faces, or even knew their names. All of a sudden they're on my computer screen, tv, and on every other magazine coming out of the watchtower machine. Why all the glamour now? Its kinda funny....like watching the "GONG!!" reject show.....

But really, whats so discreet?

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

senility has set in. the watchtower grandpa's are bored, and want some new projects.

and you cant reason with them, after all, they know everything, lol

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great thought! No "faithful and discreet" there!

The "mystery" behind the organization is gone...now we see the "wizard behind the curtain" in all their glory.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    It's great that their faces are known. Much easier to point them out in a line up.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    10-4 on that.! ! ! ! Them old timers got their depends in a bunch ! !
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

All of a sudden they're on my computer screen, tv, and on every other magazine coming out of the watchtower machine. Why all the glamour now?

Hey, they can't help it that they're the most important people on earth. It's not like those crackers and wine were going to eat and drink themselves!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I wonder if good looks and youthfulness will be a new requirement when appointing GB members now...just like jfk running for president in the t.v. era.
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    I'm glad the Governing Body expose themselves.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

They're narcissists, everyone one of 'em.

Carly Simon wrote a song that really describes them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQZmCJUSC6g

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

But active JDubs just say it makes them look humble and you can see that they are just ordinary people -- just like you and me. Still they line up to kiss their ring.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit