Abuse BOE Now At SL

by silentlambs 35 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

I now have links to the abuse boe letters. They are not scans of the originals but as all know they are completely authentic and accurate. You go to them from the "wt letters" button on the front page.
    enjoy,

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Thanks Bill,

Question

Have the defandants named in the Berry case responded?

If so do you have a copy of their responses that they provided to the court and the plaintiff?

hawk

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

Thanks SL

I am still puzzled by the complete contrast between the instructions given to the US elders, and the instructions given to British Elders regarding contacting the authorities.

Why were British elders encouraged over many years to "do the right thing", when US elders were told the opposite?

Anyway keep up the good work

Cheers Jem

• Maximus
    Maximus

JEM,

That's a crucial point that is under intense investigation.

Warm thoughts,

Maximus

• JEMIMAH
    JEMIMAH

Thanks Max,

I just can't seem to reconcile the two different policies.

Surely if the WTBS had used the British policy we would have no need for a SL website.

Cheers Jem

by the way did you get my email

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Bill Bowen,

They are good letters to wipe your ass on.

• Maximus
    Maximus

JEM,

Reply sent earlier. To say I was deeply touched by your personal comments is a gross understatement.

As to policy, we are in full agreement.

Warmest,
    Max

Well, Fred; the British letter is a treasure. The US letter? You and I are also in complete agreement on that one--not even good toilet paper. Going to wreak havoc internally.

• Kent
    Kent

Is it just the lines from Norway - or are the letters gone? The server doesn't reply....

Yakki Da

Kent

The most significant difference between Prime Minister John Howard and Hitler, is the fact that Hitler is dead.

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Mulan
    Mulan

Hmmm. Britain and the US have different reporting policiies? Hmmm, could that make a problem? Hmmmm. Hmmmm.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• Maximus
    Maximus

Verrrrrry astute, Marilyn.

The pot goes from simmer to boil, very soon.

Maximus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit