Maryann....or Ginger. Who would you pick if.....

by gumby 41 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

Maryann

Lola

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I'd take Mrs. Howell, then afterwards I could buy both MaryAnn and Ginger. Oh what the hell , I'd buy the whole damn island.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

I CHOOSE BOTH!!!! one on either end of the island... my camp in the middle... and when i get em both good and drunk, i will briong em both back to my camp for some freakie deekie, fun filled time... woooooooooo

the infamous one

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well i'm not male..but i'd pick maryann...she cooked.

• gumby
    gumby

I'm thinking ginger had saggy boobs and red freckles on her upper chest.

Maryanne.....now that I think about, would definately have to be liqured up a bit cuz she was a hyper little spaz who'd make me too nervous. Course once you started nibblin on her ear....sh'e prolly quiet down a bit I'm thinkin.

Gumby

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

LOL...

I'm thinking Ginger would put out quicker. Mary Anne would take a little bit longer, but she may come around after a few Mai Tai's....

Personally... I'd go after the Professor. I like smarty pants, and anyone that can make a washing machine outta a few coconuts and some palm leaves is a good catch in my book!

-Doodle-V

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I'd get the two of them all liquored up on coconut wine, then persuade the two of them to get it on. I can see it all in my head......:

Ginger: "Gee MaryAnne, your hair smells like strawberries, 'hic'......"

MaryAnne: "I've never kissed a girl before....'hic'"....tee hee"

Ginger: "I could sure use a backrub, and Low-Key's hands are so rough. I need someone with a softer touch....'hic'"

Low-Key: "maybe we should all just get rid of these stupid clothes...."

-Breck

• Highlander
    Highlander

Can I pick both?

A threesome on the island would be great!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Like Gumboner, I always felt a little 'intimidated' by Ginger, so, I was in love -- big time with Maryanne. I loved those gingham 'country gal' dresses she wore, too.

Ginger...well, she would "be a nice place to visit...(teehee) but, I wouldn't want to live there."

Rabbit

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

"I can only imagine only a horny male wanting to spend time with Ginger."

You don't know men. Horny or not, Ginger was a beautiful and sexy woman. She had a beautiful face and figure and carried herself very well. She had an incredible sexy voice (albeit put-on). Simply put, she was gorgeous, which I’m quite sure was the reason for her being chosen for that role. She was every guy’s fantasy about having a beautiful bombshell stranded on a desert island. I’d be willing to bet that if most men were really honest about it, and they had a month to be on a desert island with an incredibly attractive female like Ginger they’d go for it. Unless they were gay of course. Then there’s always Gilligan. ;u)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit