For NICE PEOPLE only!

by BlessedStar 156 Replies latest jw friends

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Hi how are you?

It seems as though many people come to this board and leave in a short space of time.

It's a pity.

There are people on this board who are very nice and polite even when discussing various views. This leads to understanding and concern. I would like to meet you people.

Please post in here.

I term NICE as being kind, not cursing, love for God Almighty, thrives on the right things in life, not hurting other's feelings, etc.

Blessed Star

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    I term NICE as being kind, not cursing, love for God Almighty, thrives on the right things in life, not hurting other's feelings, etc.

Would 3 out of 5 count? Or am I truly "not nice"?

I'm good, thanks. And how are you?

Dave

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Hi I am ok for now.

Actually I wouldn't call cursing nice or not having love for God nice.

Sometimes people curse when they are frustrated, others curse as if it's a language.

Do you know love comes from God because God is love?

BlessedStar

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Sorry. I can't participate. I cuss sometimes. Not sure about God or the other stuff either, cause I am mischievous at times. Frannie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually BS there are quite a few here who have been here a long time. Oh and they are nice people. I think you define "nice people" as those who think you're the bee's knees or who don't call you out on the kind of topics you post - I was going to call your topics a name but I'm being nice. I'm a nice person but I'm not impressed by you - does that make me not nice in your eyes? Mostlikely but thank goodness I don't really care.

Josie

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I'm probably not nice then either because I don't love your imaginary friend.

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

I'm the nicest guy i know. So I'm doing fine. How are you? I hope you're nice enough to allow to dissagree with your assesment about God and love and all. Because i believe that God is a myth. However i will tolerate your views as long as you can admit that mine are equally valid.

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Sorry. I can't participate. I cuss sometimes. Not sure about God or the other stuff either, cause I am mischievous at times. Frannie Are you serious? I know people swear at times even though they believe in God and go to church. We are not perfect but we can ask God to forgive us. BlessedStar

• kid-A
    kid-A

Hi Hibie!!!! Wont you be my neighbour? Its a beautiful day in the neighbourhood a beautiful day for a neighbour! Wont you be mine? Could you be mine?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh my god! is it hisbis? Thats too funny!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit