BE MY FRIEND, Please!! MySpace...........

by lisaBObeesa 26 Replies latest jw friends

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

I made a myspace about warning people about the Jehovah's Witness belief in shunning.

Will you please be my friend?

http://www.myspace.com/shunninghurts

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Lisa,

I don't have a myspace account, but I know I want to get one. (Yeah, just one more thing to feed my internet addiction. )

I love that song you have playing by that Half Jackets group. (Can't remember their name now that I've exited your site.)

Andi

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Hey, you've got a pic of my bumper sticker!

• Think
    Think

I am your friend. You may post some of my posts, what I THINK about that Buls*** JW Occult.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

You still hear the Two Minute Half Jackets song? That is wierd because I changed my profile song to New Order 'Blue Monday' about a month ago and that is the song I hear when I go to my regular myspace profile......the one with the Shirley Temple pic.....You don't hear that song?

Did you hear "Hotel California" on the myspace profile about disfellowshipping? The one with the pic of the guy with tape on his mouth?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Hey you have Elsewhere's bumpersticker picture! I have 2 of those.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

elsewhere.....is THAT where I got that pic?? I hope it is ok if I use it?

• unique1
    unique1

Come on, you aren't really 91 are you? Can't imagine anyone that age would even know what Myspace is.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Come on, you aren't really 91 are you? Can't imagine anyone that age would even know what Myspace is.

If I were born in 1914, I would be...............

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

I never have time to be on myspace cause I'm always on here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit