Caleb & Sophia video Getting Big Coverage

by freemindfade 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Wow, I am kind of surprised the amount of attention this appalling video is getting from the media. Not surprised because it is appalling but that something that I grew up with was encapsulated in a cartoon and is exposing the witnesses publicly for mind control.

www.nydailynews.com/news/national/jehovah-witnesses-video-slammed-threats-kids-article-1.2116873

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    The funny thing is that this somewhat came up this weekend. As it turns out, this isn't the first time they try this. While it wasn't as obvious before, it did happen. Check the "My book of Bible Stories". There is a chapter called "The boy who fell asleep". Speaks of a time when Paul was getting ready to leave a certain place and everyone stayed up until late, listening to him. Someone (can't remember if it was a boy for sure) fell asleep and fell down a window from a 3rd floor. They show how he was resurrected but the WTBTS adds the following phrase at the end... "You can be sure he did not fall asleep again".
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

WTBTS: "You can be sure he did not fall asleep again"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Seriously now, all he had to do was to stay away from the window.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I like this version

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    Let's review: It's a cult!
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Don't mean to be a nitpick but there's a typo in the last word of the 4th paragraph.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

That is one sick video that reflects the sick minds of the Governing Body who feel they are God's Organization and must be listened to and obeyed or else.

These guys on the GB are very sick mentally or to put it in words they understand,"mentally diseased over their claims to be the faithful and discreet discombobulated slave.

They need to make more videos like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ9x5EUxl20

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Village Idiot
    Not my handy work, but check out the others, hilarious, I think Job is my favorite.

http://www.reddit.com/r/mybookofbs

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    Eutychus did fall asleep at meetings after this incident but he didn't sit near the window again. Sorry point already mentioned [to bloody fast some of you ]
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Another scared little girl.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit