Can You Pass a U.S. Citizenship Test?

by hemp lover 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I got a 26.

Got tripped up by the amendment question (the one on which one is still ratified and on the books), the one on which President is born in Texas, the official language one, and the one on the total number of proposed but unratified amendments. Got everything else. :)

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

27. Had an excellent American History teacher in High School. Only problem, that was 50 plus years ago. Bug

• Collegegurl
    Collegegurl

I got a 26. Do I have to leave?

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i got a 16!! ha ha, must be a friggin canadian...

the infamous one

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I object your honour! These questions are biased in favour of political geeks .. surely there is more to america than knowing how long a senator gets to park his plump rump on parlimentary leather?

..and as for the Pilgrims going there to find religious freedom - yeah right, they were actually a much stricter cult than the one we're all here moaning about .. limey's should have sunk the witch hateing retards at sea

17/30

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

I object your honour! These questions are biased in favour of political geeks .. surely there is more to america than knowing how long a senator gets to park his plump rump on parlimentary leather?

..and as for the Pilgrims going there to find religious freedom - yeah right, they were actually a much stricter cult than the one we're all here moaning about .. limey's should have sunk the witch hateing retards at sea

17/30

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

• Robdar
    Robdar

I got 26. Looks like I wont get deported--yet.

• damselfly
    damselfly

14 out of 30.

I think it's pretty good for a Canadian chick.

Dams

• skyman
    skyman

22 out of 30 or 73% I was quit surprised I did not get a higher score

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit