lola and Super_Becka...

by Super_Becka 58 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28
    you (you're just too sweet)

awwww, thats really nice, thank you. I have a huge amount of respect for you Daystar,I respect you more than you will ever know, and I also have fun flirting with you, hehe.

lola

• daystar
    daystar

brigid

Oh my... I hope you know what you're doing.

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

Sorry for coming to this site so late.

My fantasy-crush is ,,,,,,,,ermmmm......errr....

Serendipity!!!!! - Love that mermaid avatar!

A Godess bathed in moonlight.......and next to Moggy here, the second cutest darn thing in all the Cosmos

> sigh!!< Bet she's also got a knuckle crunchin skull crackin gun totin machete weildin maniac of a dad or husband with a short fuse and a long memory waitin around the corner.

Hey you guys! Any 500 lb psycho come bustin in here with bloodshot eyes and murder on his mind yelling for me tell him I went thataway......

Cheers

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Though I'll admit to being quite partial to AuldSoul, so now I'm very jealous toward Becka. Stay the hell away from my man!!!

I'd fight ya for him, but I think we're both out of luck, AA, he's taken. Now what??

-Becka :)

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

You two girls are very naughty and deserve a good spanking!

what would your boyfriends say!!!!

Hehehe, care to do the spanking, ballistic??

Oh my God, I can't believe what I'm letting myself say on this thread. Time for me to shut up already!!

And what would my boyfriend say?? Probably something like, "A forum for ex-Witnesses, what the hell are you doing posting there?? What are you reading?? Are you researching Witnesses?? Where are you getting this information??..." and so forth - he's staunchly opposed to questioning his religion, so he gets offended when I do, therefore he does not know of my membership here. Shh, don't tell him!!

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka
    Super_becka (you just remind me so, so much of someone who used to be very dear to me)

Aww, thanks daystar. I hope I don't bring back any bad memories for you - if I remind you of someone who used to be very special to you, I hope I only bring back the best memories.

Ahh, I love this board, lots of fun, harmless flirting, it's great!!

• serendipity
    serendipity
    My fantasy-crush is ,,,,,,,,ermmmm......errr.... Serendipity!!!!! - Love that mermaid avatar! A Godess bathed in moonlight

Finally!!! Someone who appreciates a siren of the sea. And he'd have to be halfway around the world.

Bet she's also got a knuckle crunchin skull crackin gun totin machete weildin maniac ;of a dad or husband with a short fuse and a long memory waitin ;around the corner.

No fears there, sweet moggy. Thanks for making my day.

• JH
    JH

Why is this thread tittled lola and Super_Becka? *probably will never be answered* I must be too old for attention...lol

I didn't click on it before because it seemed to be only for you two.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

well, we all know ho wi loves my ladies, how i pimp dem hoes... but my lola is number one...

but dont worry sparks, peaches, stilla... i still love all you babes too!!!

the infamous one

• daystar
    daystar

Becka

I hope I don't bring back any bad memories for you - if I remind you of someone who used to be very special to you, I hope I only bring back the best memories.

Somewhat bittersweet, but mostly warm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit