JW Reply to my Blog about Pedophile

by Saoirse 33 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• luna2
    luna2

If you want people to take you seriously your argument should be, at least, decipherable. I could barely get through his post. It left me wondering if this person was not an English speaker and used Babel Fish to translate for him. Sheesh.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Not likely that many JWs will pass the grade on judgement day given the countless hurtful actions of the org they support.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

For Danny and Hippie, as you want the issue addressed here is my spin.

This is one of those typical paradoxical statements that a JW is trained to give. If we have a bad member it doesn't mean the org is bad, BUT if any other religion has a bad member, then that religion is bad.

There was a drama on the flood that put it the other way around. Just because a person appears good, if they belong to another organisation they will get destroyed anyway.

Of course that is all senseless. How often have you heard a JW criticise the Catholic Church for promoting pedophilia. Every organisation is filled with good and bad people. In " The Myth of the Pedophile Priest" by Philip Jenkins of the Catholic Church he states;

“I am worried that justified anger over a few awful cases might be turned into ill-focused attacks against innocent clergy.... The stigma of the Geoghan affair could last for decades, and some Catholics are declaring in their outrage that they can never trust their Church again.

No-one can deny that

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    leave it in gods hands and he wiil give them all what thay deseirv

Same old paedophile policy then isnt it?

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit