THINK??? male or female???

by theinfamousone 38 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Don't ya'll know when your legs are being' pulled?

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

yeah maybe its time to stop stroking HIS ego... ur either a wop or a spic, im leaning towards wop you andromidean narcissist...

the infamous one

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

RuPaul is that you?

Unbelievable isn't it?!

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Well, who cares what gender he is?

anyway, reading his comments, I think that he must be pritty young.....

• Clam
  • Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Young, yes. English is not the first language, that is clear. Gender, probably male.

Infamous, you are throwing some bigoted remarks around, that are against posting guidelines. I'm not either of those ethnicities but it's not called for. I love you but please stop.

I Think someone is getting their ego stroked big time by this thread.

Sherry

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Ok, dear Friends, let's THINK or IMAGINE, that That I come from far, far, away Galaxy, called ANDROMEDA, and I have no GENDER, Because far away from YOUR Planet Earth, gender have NO MEANING. I am here, on Planet Earth to visit HUMAN RACE, and see what kind of help they Need. So I am looking for the most important indigriennts:

LOVE. Can I find that on EARTH ?

Greetings for Andromeda

Oh No - it's one of them fallen Demons the Watchtower warned us about! .. be careful folks, it desires the daughters of men and the fathers of daughters!

BTW I think Andromeda is a star .. a very big hot star ..

• slugga
    slugga

No Andromeda is a galaxy. You live in the galaxy known as the Milky Way.

Matt

(Of the Smartarse class)

• Legolas
    Legolas
    YOU SEE ! YOU SEE ! Legolas is a man ! man ! Why a woman ? The pic dont look like a woman ???

He is misleading people.... LOL

LMAO...Nearly everyone here knows I am a woman.....Legolas is my favorite character...And shhhhhhh...my second husband!
    (Second/Other husband...LOL)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit