So much criticism...but what's the answer?

by thankyou12 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• thankyou12
    thankyou12

Hi Guys,

Good discussion here. Thanks.

What is real christianity? IF not the watchtower/JW's -- where do we go for truth?

Where do you go to church?

• serendipity
    serendipity

HI thankyou, welcome to the forum! Your question is one I'm still trying to figure out myself.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Welcome to the board!! I don't know where the "truth" is, but I know where it isn't, and that's at the WBTS. Each of us have to figure out our own answer to your questions.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    What is real christianity? IF not the watchtower/JW's -- where do we go for truth?

Try Jesus. Pray to Him and see what happens.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Keep searching within yourself.........I think we can find it there,

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Keep searching within yourself..........I think you can find it there.

• Spectre
    Spectre

Welcome!!!

You should decide what is truth for you. What works for me might not work for you and visa-versa.

• thankyou12
    thankyou12

Does the bible not say that there's an organization of his on earth?

• Think
    Think

Hello thankyou12,

God is Truth. His creations are Truth. Love is Truth. Truth is everywhere, but some people try to COVER the Truth with THEIR LIES. If you careful and do your homework, you can see the truth.

Sometimes the one sceaming " ROBBERY " OR " BE AWARE OF THE CON ARTIST "

Is the Robber or Con Artist himself.

Con Artist : impostor, swindler, counterfeit, pretender

1. trick somebody

to cheat somebody, usually out of money or prperty, by first convincing the victim of something that is untrue

2. lie

to tell somebody untrue or misleading

3. persuade somebody

to get somebody to agree to something

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi Thankyou.

I hated the concept that God only deals with a microscopic minority group. I still find it hard to accept that he only listens to any single group of people. I believe we should go to God. That is what is universally believed at the core of most religions, and certainly was taught be Jesus. Recognising and appreciating a creator is a good first step.

The word organisation never appears in the bible, so no, the bible does not say you need an organisation. That is the single most obscene control mechanism of the WTS. God never operated through any single organisation, though for a short period of time the 12 tribe kingdom came close. Even then he operated through individuals. Rarely were the majority of that Jewish 'organisation' even serving God. Have a look at http://www.jwfacts.com/index_files/slave.htm for a comparision of history with the concept as presented by the WTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit